Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Tiara View Post
    Yeah Bruce, some one could...hurt...Superman...to get to her...? Project much?

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    Well...Batman is a little bit paranoid in that regard , but that doesn't mean no one could.

Superman is weak against magic, after all...So for example...someone like Circe could (and if I am not wrong she has done that in the past... She transformed and controlled Superman, making him fight against Wonder Woman, but then Diana made him reacquire his control using the lasso).

Anyway...that has nothing to do with being in a relationship xD Even just friendship could be exploited in that sense, and since they are pretty strong and they anyway risk their lives everyday, it doesn't not really make sense having this fear. It would be more understandable if Superman and Wonder Woman were in a relationship with a human, not with each other.
    "Sometimes, it's best not to be who we are...but who we aspire to be". (Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman #23)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    maybe, but it's much more easier play with them knowing they are lovers. Superman you just need a good plan and kryptonite.

but the paragraph is pretty disgusting and sexist

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    Superman you just need a good plan and kryptonite.
    Which is why Lex Luthor killed him years ago.

[Back on topic, please!]
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

All-New Member

WW11.jpg

Gotta love Perez.

"Sometimes, it's best not to be who we are...but who we aspire to be". (Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman #23)

I really like this image. It was previously posted in the Wonder Woman's favourite image thread of the old forums, but I thought to put it here too:

Giant robot smashing xD

Inspiring the others to achieve on their own:

I find this kinda funny xD

Quote Originally Posted by BlackFeath View Post
    I really like this image. It was previously posted in the Wonder Woman's favourite image thread of the old forums, but I thought to put it here too:

I really don't want to drag down this thread, but that picture bugs me because when Diana was made of clay she wasn't perfect. She had flaws, she had foibles she made mistakes. When she encountered Barbara Minerva the first time she almost lost the lasso because she didn't think a woman could threaten her having grown up in an environment where women supported each other (or so she thought). Hell, her most controversial moment, killing Max Lord, occured in the prior continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetah View Post
    I really don't want to drag down this thread, but that picture bugs me because when Diana was made of clay she wasn't perfect. She had flaws, she had foibles she made mistakes. When she encountered Barbara Minerva the first time she almost lost the lasso because she didn't think a woman could threaten her having grown up in an environment where women supported each other (or so she thought). Hell, her most controversial moment, killing Max Lord, occured in the prior continuity.
    Yes, I agree with you on this, she wasn't and she still isn't perfect.
    I posted this just because I like the sequence of images, the fact that it is said that she is not perfect and the parallel between being both amazon and goddess, but personally I don't read the "I was not made perfect" as a consequence of her new origin, since like you said, it is not.

Her origin, after all, is not what makes her really Wonder Woman ^^, while the not being perfect but wanting to better herself and inspire others to the same, has been a constant in all the continuities and one of her best characteristics for me.