Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Last edited by BlackFeath; 09-18-2014 at 02:13 PM.
    "Sometimes, it's best not to be who we are...but who we aspire to be". (Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman #23)

Last edited by BlackFeath; 09-18-2014 at 02:40 PM.
    "Sometimes, it's best not to be who we are...but who we aspire to be". (Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman #23)

Should Diana never tell a lie? I find that a bit of a problem it makes it seems she above people . Diana should be able to connected with people. I also wonder if people knew she wasn't Wonder Woman wouldn't I don't know her friends always be in danger? It seems many don't know Diana is Wonder Woman and that's how it should be . Enemies will always attack her to matter where she is

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Should Diana never tell a lie? I find that a bit of a problem it makes it seems she above people . Diana should be able to connected with people. I also wonder if people knew she wasn't Wonder Woman wouldn't I don't know her friends always be in danger? It seems many don't know Diana is Wonder Woman and that's how it should be . Enemies will always attack her to matter where she is
    Diana should try to never lie, but we all know that there are times where lies are necessary. Diana should be very well-known for being honest and trustworthy, though. It should be a pretty well-known fact that if Diana is keeping secrets or not telling the truth, she must have a VERY good reason for doing so.

Unless Diana brings back her ambassador role and lives in the Themiscyran Embassy again, like in Rucka's run, she's going to have to maintain at least some kind of false identity. She can't buy a place to live as Wonder Woman. Her enemies would attack her at home, and all her friends and the people of her city would be at constant risk. So, she likely has her home registered under a false name. That's one case where telling the truth is worse than telling a lie.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Agree for me has both Diana Prince and Wonder Woman she should try to connected with people. Has Diana Prince she should farther her mission to protected and empower people . This would make her a bit different Clark and Brie she their personas has covers Diana shouldn't she uses it has an extend. Not to say Bruce or Clark have not helped people but Diana should be more of that role in using her id . A writer or maybe her own company

New 52 Wonder Woman by crimsonsea ^_^
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Can Bullets and Bracelets ever return? I mean could the amazons if they had mystic tech or shoot blast from their bracelets can name it bullets and bracelets

They are not really a 'spoiler', so I thought it was safe post these here already.

Nice to see Wonder Woman being Wonder Woman also in Justice League =)

See? See? Johns can do this. So freaking do it right more often.

And the girl walking away was so cute.

From Justice League #35. Not really a spoiler, so:

Well, it's not like the scene in #34, but still I think it is always good to see Diana around little girls, and lol at Cyborg and Shazam xD

Loved as the story with the minotaur got its closure:

This video has been already posted in this topic: http://community.comicbookresources....-Woman-moments,

but since it's about Diana being very wonderful, I'll put it here as well =)