Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Storm is in the X-Haven command.

If understand well Cyclops are accusing of being a murderer and his actions caused a deterioration in humans and mutants relationship. Damn always have fear that the writers will make Cyclops pull the trigger and make him a villain hope it's not the case but it is what it seems.

Honestly it's hard to go back to the decimation times a part of me is very frustrated with it but need to know what will become of mutants in this new era of marvel depending on what they are doing with Cyclops may be my goodbye to marvel.

Perhaps the world blames Cyclops for the incursion/world exploding etc?

Mutants are the Earth's favorite scapegoat.

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    They need someone to try to fix the Terrigen Mist problem. Kitty is a genius too but she decided that the Guardians need Star-Lord harder then the X-Men need Kitty Pryde. They kinda HAVE to work with Beast, at the end of the day.
    they have Dr. Nemesis and Broo , i say that is a upgrade
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

So, let me put it this way:

The Beast broke space-time continuum and committed genocide by building bombs to blow up worlds. They're fine with him.

But Cyclops is so bad the Demon Queen of Limbo calls him a "murderer".

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Cyclops, as usual, was right about the protocol for retrieving mutants from potentially hostel environments.
    Oh, but he's EEEEEEEEEEEEVIL. He can't be right.

Its too soon.
    Its WAY too soon to put any weight into any of the word choices being flung around here.

There is a huge time leap, there is a whole lot of mystery around one man's involvement, there are just too many factors to consider for us to be jumping to conclusions about "murderer" or "traitor" or whatever other labels are being used.

Ah'ma wait N see.

I honestly don't think Scott really did anything, just that there's some sort of public perception of something he did. If anything, everyone here seems far less grrr Cyclops than they did before.

Extraordinary Member

The problem with the 'Scott-murderer' plot point is that the last thing we see before this, in an issue that came out the exact same day, is Scott moderating his position and announcing to the world 'WE MEAN NO HARM!'

To go straight from that to 'murderer' is like making Magneto a villain in Uncanny #201.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Can't you see Illyana, mounting some massive portrait/plaque on the wall, like how Rogue did with Xavier's painting in the Avengers mansion, but in this case its a painting of herself.
    Dusting off her hands and beneath it, a small engraving that says : HBIC
    Haha, This HAS to happen!

Trying to recall the cameos in this issue and falling short. Can I get a hand on listing who still seems to be around?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Trying to recall the cameos in this issue and falling short. Can I get a hand on listing who still seems to be around?
    From the kids with names: Glob Herman, Ernst,, Anole, Rockslide

A girl in mist form that I guess could be Dust or just someone new.

Forge is name dropped.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    The problem with the 'Scott-murderer' plot point is that the last thing we see before this, in an issue that came out the exact same day, is Scott moderating his position and announcing to the world 'WE MEAN NO HARM!'

To go straight from that to 'murderer' is like making Magneto a villain in Uncanny #201.
    TBH, the only thing we have to go on is in-universe rumors and accusations. We don't even know WHAT he's been accused of, much less what actually happened. For all we know it's all just a terrible misunderstanding.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Anole, Rockslide, Blindfold...

No one knows what the stance with Beast is. Bobby certainly doesn't seem happy with him. They don't seem happy with Scott, either, and whatever Scott did caused Jean to want to step up her game from taking a leave of absence to not wanting to be a superhero at all.

Storm's speech to Jean was the best. Jean actually feels like a teenage Jean Grey again.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    From the kids with names: Glob Herman, Ernst,, Anole, Rockslide

A girl in mist form that I guess could be Dust or just someone new.

Forge is name dropped.
    Thanks! Ernst and maybe-Dust were two I couldn't put my finger on.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Blindfold was there in the background too!

Guys, don't forget Ruth!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post

No, the problem is the 8 month gap and the changes that are massively obvious in #600 that we got. the final pages we see scott and mutants they are wearing uni's that don't even make sense all things considering from, sabertooth,psylocke, kitty, etc... it's pretty evident and bad.

If anything it's notable that a lot of things were drop since the past 3yrs BMB literally did nothing with scott and was directionless. Jeff lemuire wouldn't be the first writer to do this when it comes to BMB stories.