Thread: Wolverine...

All-New Member

Question Wolverine...

I know that I'm a little late, but I took a year-long break from Marvel and in that time they have killed off my favorite character, Wolverine... I am distraught to say the least... Could anyone reassure me that he'll come back?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MRHShannon View Post
    I know that I'm a little late, but I took a year-long break from Marvel and in that time they have killed off my favorite character, Wolverine... I am distraught to say the least... Could anyone reassure me that he'll come back?
    Well, 'Old Man' Logan is around. And he's with the Extraordinary X-Men. Otherwise Logan is still stuck in his Adamantium coffin.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Heh Heh.

Also you may have figured it out by now but apparently the X-Men and Spider-Man have their separate forums.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul View Post
    Well, 'Old Man' Logan is around. And he's with the Extraordinary X-Men. Otherwise Logan is still stuck in his Adamantium coffin.
    This. Old Man Logan also has his own title, and there is currently a new Wolverine.

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

Logan appeared in a flashback in the All-New Wolverine #1...

Speaking of, X-23 is Logan's clone, so he's still kind of technically around.

If that isn't good enough, we also have Old Man Logan.