Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Well the Guardians pulses were knocking covy ships out of the sky and they have energy shielding. It was heavily implied that Infinity would have been stopped had it not fled, and it also possess powerful shielding. So yeah, barrier = emp protection sounds off especially if from a world where it was designed to ward of Ki.

And yeah.... halo 6 is gonna be a hard sell when it comes to how they plan on stopping her. She holds every conceivable edge :/

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    And yeah.... halo 6 is gonna be a hard sell when it comes to how they plan on stopping her. She holds every conceivable edge :/
    John. They have the only thing she actually /wants/.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    John. They have the only thing she actually /wants/.
    Very true. Pulling him out of that Cryptum is perhaps the only reason she hasn't fired the Array already. BTW, I'm on mobile and posting is super hard lol. I would be posting spoiler concealing text and stuff but I just can't seem to figure it out on my stupid phone. Readers beware :P

If you type [spoil] content goes here [/spoil ]

It'll put it in spoiler text.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    When did we stop discussing the Rumble, exactly ?
    we can both discuss rumbles and give our opinions as to which are the better characters or franchise?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Sniper View Post
    we can both discuss rumbles and give our opinions as to which are the better characters or franchise?
    Yes, Silly BS.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Which i like the most dbz obviously.Which is best,dbz since i prefer people punching each other over shooting each other.
    Last edited by buutenks; 11-10-2015 at 10:08 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Yes, Silly BS.
    so which is the better character and franchise to you, bro?