Incredible Member

Default Ash Williams in Westeros

Instead of Ash getting transported back into the past, he is sent to Westeros. He get time dump to unto Lady Stark party, the party that was leading Tryion to the Eyrie. Ash get all his stuff that was sent back in time with him. Unfortunately his car landed on Bronn.

1. Ash takes Bronn spot, what happens now?

2. What if he decide to be king?

3. What if he get sent to the wall to face the white walker?

Quote Originally Posted by HFMM View Post
    Instead of Ash getting transported back into the past, he is sent to Westeros. He get time dump to unto Lady Stark party, the party that was leading Tryion to the Eyrie. Ash get all his stuff that was sent back in time with him. Unfortunately his car landed on Bronn.

1. Ash takes Bronn spot, what happens now?

2. What if he decide to be king?

3. What if he get sent to the wall to face the white walker?
    1. If there is a language barrier, Ash is not going to smoothly take Bronn's spot. He may end up as an additional prisoner. If he does travel to the Eyrie as a free man, he may or may not feel the need to defend Tyrion. If he does, that chainsaw will come in handy (heh), but possibly not be effective against full plate armor. He may be required to wield a sword for the duel, which means no gun. Still, I think that he might be resourceful enough to win the fight.

2. The vast majority of the people in Westeros have no basis to claim the throne, and Ash would have even less as a complete outsider. That means that no troops will be supporting him, at least not in any useful quantity. He would probably end up living a perilous existence as a bandit.

3. The white walkers are no mere zombies. I think that their cold aura will be a problem for Ash, and his standard gear doesn't include dragon glass.

Ash won't do very well in Westeros. His diplomatic skills are non-existent, his patience for politics even less, and by that point in his timeline he isn't strong enough to make up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    If he does, that chainsaw will come in handy (heh), but possibly not be effective against full plate armor.
    Ash's chainsaw is basically (but not literally) magic, I doubt armor would be a huge problem for it.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    1. If there is a language barrier, Ash is not going to smoothly take Bronn's spot. He may end up as an additional prisoner. If he does travel to the Eyrie as a free man, he may or may not feel the need to defend Tyrion. If he does, that chainsaw will come in handy (heh), but possibly not be effective against full plate armor. He may be required to wield a sword for the duel, which means no gun. Still, I think that he might be resourceful enough to win the fight.

2. The vast majority of the people in Westeros have no basis to claim the throne, and Ash would have even less as a complete outsider. That means that no troops will be supporting him, at least not in any useful quantity. He would probably end up living a perilous existence as a bandit.

3. The white walkers are no mere zombies. I think that their cold aura will be a problem for Ash, and his standard gear doesn't include dragon glass.
    1. The group he is with shouldn't have that much of a language barrier, it's not like they are speaking Valyrian. I do agree with you that Ash is a pretty resourceful guy. His ingenuity is perhaps his greatest strength. In a trial by combat, your not really limited to just swords. It's why the Red Viper use a spear. Seem more like your free to fight however you want. I also agree with you that he'll likely be a prisoner. Hence, he is force to fight for both his sake and Tyrion. Ash's luck and all.

2. No clue how he could achieves this, thought it'll be fun to toss it out there and see if anyone can come up with ways for him to do so.

3. Not sure if he can beat the WW, but I doubt he'll be facing the WW right away, not during this time period. Odds are pretty good Sam will introduce him to dragon glass before everything get crazy. Beside he wouldn't be Ash if he doesn't get to face off against some kinda of supernatural evil.

P.S. He does have other items beside his boomstick and chainsaw that can be advantageous.