Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default New "Flash" Photos Show Zoom's Costume in Painful Detail

Barry Allen gets up close and personal with the Earth-Two villain in these stills from Tuesday's "Enter Zoom" episode.

Full article here.

My give a damn's busted Kevin T Brown's Avatar

In seeing those pictures of Zoom close-up, I am now more firmly convinced that he's the Henry Allen of Earth-2.

sturkwurk

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin T Brown View Post
    In seeing those pictures of Zoom close-up, I am now more firmly convinced that he's the Henry Allen of Earth-2.
    That's exactly what I thought - it's the eyes. Also it makes sense why the writers had Henry Allen of Earth 1 go away in the story, so the viewer isn't reminded of him.

It looks all black, is it all black? They should've added some color. Blue?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin T Brown View Post
    Some are saying that it's a stunt double, like they did with Reverse Flash. So people couldn't analyze the eyes. :P

But maybe it is Henry Allen. I love hearing the theories of this show. At first. I thought it was going to be a evil Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    It looks all black, is it all black? They should've added some color. Blue?
    Looks all blue to me...
    This isn't gonna be like the white and gold dress thing, is it? lol

Vertigo Psychonaut ChaoticScholar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comicbookbeard View Post
    Some are saying that it's a stunt double, like they did with Reverse Flash. So people couldn't analyze the eyes. :P

But maybe it is Henry Allen. I love hearing the theories of this show. At first. I thought it was going to be a evil Barry.
    Henry or Earth 2 Eddie
    "People look at us and see the poor and the mad, but they’re looking at us through the bar of their cages.

There’s a palace in your head, boy.

Learn to live in it always. " -- Grant Morrison

it's Earth 2 or even Earth 3 Barry Allen.

Incredible Member

I'm really thinking/hoping right now that Zoom is Earth 2's Barry, who went dark after something happened to Iris.

Earth 2 Henry seems like the best bet.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by comicbookbeard View Post

Yeah, that's actually what I'm still thinking - that he's Barry Allen - BUT EVIL!!

Would be an interesting twist... Reverse Flash the hero, and Allen the villain.

Henry Allen does make sense as well, tho'. Would be something quite emotional.

BANNED

John Wesley Shipp. Look at his stance.

I'm starting to think "Demon Flash" is more appropriate a moniker for this guy...I guess he can't be Black Flash because he's more blue-ish and Cisco doesn't like color codenames except for his crush .

BANNED

My main impression from looking at the photos is that I'm not sure if that's supposed to be a mask or his actual face or both.

Yeah, at this point, I'm leaning towards Zoom being the Earth-2 Barry Allen as well, which is kind of funny since I thought last season Harrison Wells/Eobard Thawne/Reverse Flash was a future version of Barry, but oh well Because it certainly seem like much of a coincidence that Zoom's costume is pretty much Barry's suit done in all black and gray. Moreover, let's not forget the vision of future Barry had when he saw himself in behind bars at Iron Heights. What if that's because Zoom frames Barry for a crime he didn't commit and the reason Zoom could pull that off is because, if he's the Earth-2 Barry, they would both have the same DNA.

The other possibility is that it's the Earth-2 Henry Allen, which could explain why John Wesley Shipp seemed to leave the show so abruptly the way he did during the season premiere.
    --Mike McNulty, a.k.a. Stillanerd. Contributor for Bam Smack Pow! and Viral Hare
    Previous Articles for Whatever A Spider Can.
    Previous Articles for Spider-Man Crawlspace.

Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason why it was put up.--G.K. Chesterton