forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Default Best Star Wars stories by Ostrander?

Hey guys,
    I'm a huge Ostrander fan (love almost all his Dc, Marvel and indie work) and recently tried Legacy. While it was good it wasn't as good as I hoped it was. I thought that my love for Star Wars and my love for Ostrander couldn't be combined but then I read the Purge stories, which were all amazing. Now, I'd like to read more great Star Wars stories by Ostrander, so I need some advice from you guys! What are your favorite Ostrander/Star Wars story arcs? A top 5 or so would be awesome! Thanks in advance!
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

All of them.

Empty is thy hand!

Brother, you need to snatch up his Republic work. He did a large chunk of that series, and it's all good. Legacy is awesome as well, and Dawn of the Jedi is very decent. Everything he's done for Star Wars has been terrific.

I was posting on my phone earlier and didn't have a chance to do a detailed answer. If you must read ONE Ostrander story, read "The Devaronian Version." It helps if you read "Jedi Council: Acts of War" first, but it's not required.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Okay, thanks guys! Will definitely start reading Republic then. Any other one-shots or small stories that are great? I read that he did a Boba Fett story, how's that one?
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47