Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Really looking forward to this. Nothing else needs to be said, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    What is up with the Hip-Hop variant cover though? Those big black bars at the top and bottom are ugly. The art should have been full-sized on it.
    As someone said, it's because the album art it references is square. I agree it's a shame, because for this particular cover they could've just extended the white to fill the cover and it would have looked better. But they're giving all the hip-hop variants a uniform look and for some of the others it's obvious that you can't fill the cover:

I have the original painting they made the cover from, though, and THAT is 100% awesome. :D

Spectacular Member

this has my hyped

Quote Originally Posted by XCE View Post
    I have the original painting they made the cover from, though, and THAT is 100% awesome.
    It looks better on the physical copies than the rpeview images I think. Especially the AN Hawkeye where it fits the colour scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by healed1337 View Post
    I'm seriously nearing the point where I'm counting down the hours. Normally I wait to get back home before I read my comics. I'm probably just going to read this in the store.
    I can't wait for the email from Comixology telling me the issue is available now. Unfortunately I have to bring my car to a workshop for some repairs on Wednesday morning. Guess I have will have to download it to my phone after all. Im not waiting til I come back home.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Can't wait to see this. Not going to lie. I squeed a bit when I saw X-23 reveal her new Wolverine uniform. And I'm not ashamed of it either.
    Don't worry you are in good company here

Quote Originally Posted by XCE View Post
    Really looking forward to this. Nothing else needs to be said, really.

As someone said, it's because the album art it references is square. I agree it's a shame, because for this particular cover they could've just extended the white to fill the cover and it would have looked better. But they're giving all the hip-hop variants a uniform look and for some of the others it's obvious that you can't fill the cover:

I have the original painting they made the cover from, though, and THAT is 100% awesome.
    Should have guessed that you own that stuff and yeah it looks like some of them will look better than others with the bars. Don't even notice them on the Hawkeye one.
    "This is me being reasonable"

JonasAlbert84

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver Matthew Logan1962 View Post
    Really loving the art (LK reminds me of a synthesis of young Angelina Jolie/Michelle Pfeiffer). And check out how she's standing there in full Wolvie regalia. Self-assured...without a trace of ambiguity. LK's dialogue even has a hint of swagger to it: "I want them to see THE WOLVERINE coming." We know this ain't her first rodeo. She's been battle tested plenty. Laura Kinney is the Wolverine now.

Attachment 28632
    The first two pages gave me more of a Kylie Jenner vibe.

Astonishing Member Old Man Ollie 1962's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JonasAlbert84 View Post
    The first two pages gave me more of a Kylie Jenner vibe.
    Well, now . . .

Kylie-Jenner--Galore-Magazine-2015--10-662x993.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

i like this wolverine
    anybody who watched the xmen evolution cartoon knows who she is

BANNED

After digging the hell outta, "Firefly" and "Serenity"...

Someone in Hollywood should have figure out by now that Summer Glau would be the best choice to play X-23 on the big screen.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 11-17-2015 at 01:30 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post

Someone in Hollywood should have figure out by now that Summer Glau would be the best choice to play X-23 on the big screen.
    5 years ago she'd have been my choice. Unfortunately I'd say she's too old now if they were to go for teen Laura. Not even Glau can still pull off teenager anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post

We coulda had it all....
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.