View Poll Results: How do you feel about Bill and Ted’s relationship?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE MARVEL COUPLE! PERIOD!

42 34.43%
  • One of my favourite Marvel couples

49 40.16%
  • My favourite LGBT couple

7 5.74%
  • Meh. I don’t like OR dislike them. They are okay.

16 13.11%
  • Negative Nancies Vote Here! :P

8 6.56%
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I liked the suggestion from the LGBT+ thread of Timothee Chalamet for Billy, and I think Ansel Elgort could work for Teddy. In a few more years, Finn Wolfhard might be a good fit for Billy.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    LMAO, so mean. I have nothing against the actor and he's fine enough... but I don't see him as Billy either.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I liked the suggestion from the LGBT+ thread of Timothee Chalamet for Billy, and I think Ansel Elgort could work for Teddy. In a few more years, Finn Wolfhard might be a good fit for Billy.
    YAS, I stand by my fancasting of Timo in the role of Billy.

As for Teddy, I've been thinking, and in my continuous pursuit for the perfect twunk to play him, I've assembled three finalists: Mason Dye, Cody Christian and Derek Chadwick. Mason seems to be a fanfave in numerous fancasting lists, Cody is a personal favorite of mine. Derek... that's the only one I can't confirm acting ability and it's just me being a thirsty bitch who stalks him on social media. #shameless
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 05-30-2018 at 08:43 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    LMAO, so mean. I have nothing against the actor and he's fine enough... but I don't see him as Billy either.

YAS, I stand by my fancasting of Timo in the role of Billy.

As for Teddy, I've been thinking, and in my continuous pursuit for the perfect twunk to play him, I've assembled three finalists: Mason Dye, Cody Christian and Derek Chadwick. Mason seems to be a fanfave in numerous fancasting lists, Cody is a personal favorite of mine. Derek... that's the only one I can't confirm acting ability and it's just me being a thirsty bitch who stalks him on social media. #shameless
    Mason gets my vote from that list.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Mason Dye could work, I also like Nicholas Galitzine and maybe Blake Jenner for Teddy.

Incredible Member

I'm pretty annoyed how Teddy didn't show up in Captain Marvel's Infinity Countdown tie in, I personally find it hard to beileve that he's not Captain Marvel in a single reality. :/

Especially when we know for a fact that he does thanks to Avengers: Children's Crusade - Young Avengers #1 when Iron Lad sees Teddy as Captain Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    I'm pretty annoyed how Teddy didn't show up in Captain Marvel's Infinity Countdown tie in, I personally find it hard to beileve that he's not Captain Marvel in a single reality. :/
    I mean, there were a lot of unnamed Captains there, so it's possible that one of them was Teddy. But yeah, actually mentioning him as a part of that legacy would be ideal. I'm not surprised that they didn't, though. They never gave a crap about him carrying on his father's legacy before, and they certainly don't now that they want to push Carol as the ultimate Captain Marvel.

Incredible Member

Dennis Hopeless has also done a lot for Billy and Teddy as well since he randomly put them in both of Secret Wars series albiet pointlessly and there was absolutely no reason for them to show up at the end of his Spiderwoman run during the party since they've never even met which will probably be there only appearance for quite a while.

Weird how his Doctor Strange run completely ignored him though. Unless he just keeps getting paired up with artists that like him.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    That stupid Hulkling name tends to mean people forget he has anything to do with the Mar-Vell's - yet another reason it needs changing
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Hi guys! Is annyone annoyed that we haven't got any Billy Kaplan/Young Avengers apparition since New Avengers vol. 4 #18 (Nov 2016)? It's been almost two years now...

I'm collecting comics for only 4 MU characters: Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch, Nico Minoru and Billy Kaplan (yep, all four magic users... I should add Magik I guess!), and seriously, Billy is "going missing" in my timeline/reading order. I really hope someone brings the team back soon.

Wanda is limboed too. She'll appear in Quicksilver No Surrender's last issue this week, but that'll be it for a while.

Young Avengers fans should watch out for Ant-Man and the Wasp, which also concludes this week. There's a chance Cassie might show up. Scott's motivation throughout was to get home to her, and Nadia hasn't met her yet.

Hawkeye and America were reunited in West Coast Avengers that just launched, so that's a twofer YA sighting.

And Hulkling's name, well, legion_quest, any suggestions for what to change it to?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

This is so frustrating, Wiccan, Hulking and Speed (Who got it worse because we haven't seen him since Scarlet Witch) are MIA and Wanda is gonna join them too.

I hope Waid can put Wiccan in Strange soon but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Morsoth View Post
    Hi guys! Is annyone annoyed that we haven't got any Billy Kaplan/Young Avengers apparition since New Avengers vol. 4 #18 (Nov 2016)? It's been almost two years now...
    Annoyed is an understatement to how I feel. Billy and Teddy are put in this really awkward position where literally everything about their backstories and family connections could make for several interesting stories and keep them relevant in the MU, but no one's doing that. If we go through 2019 without nothing on them again I swear I'm fucking done with Marvel (just kidding, I'll still be on board... but I will definitely be bitching about it).

Anyway, look at this adorbs fanart I found on Tumblr:

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

And Hulkling's name, well, legion_quest, any suggestions for what to change it to?
    Yup, he should change it to 'Legacy' and embrace the Mar-Vell heritage some more.

It was his brother's original code name for the same reason, dispatches any link to Hulk and also works with his position as the 'legacy' of the original Skrull empire too.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Legacy would be an interesting code name for Teddy. I also think that Billy should change his name from Wiccan to Arcane as well.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!