View Poll Results: How do you feel about Bill and Ted’s relationship?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE MARVEL COUPLE! PERIOD!

42 34.43%
  • One of my favourite Marvel couples

49 40.16%
  • My favourite LGBT couple

7 5.74%
  • Meh. I don’t like OR dislike them. They are okay.

16 13.11%
  • Negative Nancies Vote Here! :P

8 6.56%
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

The art looks way better than previously shown. I wonder if white tiger will join the young avengers? I always liked her

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    The art looks way better than previously shown. I wonder if white tiger will join the young avengers? I always liked her
    Oh yes, Billy, Teddy, Kate (must haves), MAC, Prodigy, Ms. Marvel and White Tiger = perfection!

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yup.
    Peter David spoke about Shatterstar on his blog describing him as "swashbuckling, enthusiastic and sexually curious about anything with a pulse".
    He goes on to state in response to a letter posted in X-Factor#232, Shatterstar is in fact both bisexual and polyamorous.
    Peter David really did a great job with the character, and exploring the issues without ever feeling forced or cheap. LOVED IT!
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo EXCITED! I love Wiccan's look in this, he looks glorious! And he is the first page #WIN

"We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Wiccan effortlessly kicking ass in next week's New Avengers. SQUEAL!!!

Not much to report from New Avengers #2; Billy kicking ass is pretty much the bulk of our couples work (Teddy is describes as "hunky"; rightly so).

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

art by apandabanda
    Adorable image from the Storm Appreciation thread; two deities together at last.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Adorable image from the Storm Appreciation thread; two deities together at last.
    I think you'll find there's 3 deities in this image. :P

Couldn't remember if I posted this image from our beloved Cris before; but it made me smile so... ENJOY!

Looks like Ewing, by way of Power Man, is going in for those hard hitting code name questions. Ooooooh!

Perhaps he will then question Hulkling's lack of actual Hulk-association.

This cover is just sunning; possibly my favourite cover of 2015. I love it; SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for this issue (and for Wiccan to save the world... again).

NEW AVENGERS #6
    AL EWING (W) • GERARDO SANDOVAL (A)
    Cover by MATT RHODES

• The Cross-Time Team-Up races to its conclusion –
    guest-starring the Avengers of 20XX!
    • Moridun, star-sorcerer from before time began, makes his move -- and for one Avenger, it could be the last!
    • It's up to Wiccan to save the world - but will he lose his soul in the process?

Found this today and thought some people here might appreciate it. [Source]

tumblr_o091qw7sFB1rfdehdo1_500.jpg

Oh my gosh I literally can't wait! I'm going to save the world as gay superheroes

Quote Originally Posted by SonofScarlet View Post
    Found this today and thought some people here might appreciate it. [Source]

tumblr_o091qw7sFB1rfdehdo1_500.jpg
    SQUEAL!!!! 2016 is already turning into a glorious year

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    This cover is just sunning; possibly my favourite cover of 2015. I love it; SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for this issue (and for Wiccan to save the world... again).

NEW AVENGERS #6
    AL EWING (W) • GERARDO SANDOVAL (A)
    Cover by MATT RHODES

• The Cross-Time Team-Up races to its conclusion –
    guest-starring the Avengers of 20XX!
    • Moridun, star-sorcerer from before time began, makes his move -- and for one Avenger, it could be the last!
    • It's up to Wiccan to save the world - but will he lose his soul in the process?

I think this is a great cover and I I like the idea of Moridun being a villain. He seems very interesting and I hope he sticks around as a villain.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I think this is a great cover and I I like the idea of Moridun being a villain. He seems very interesting and I hope he sticks around as a villain.
    Gorgeous cover.

Perhaps Moridun will be the Dormammu to Billy's Strange.