View Poll Results: How do you feel about Bill and Ted’s relationship?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE MARVEL COUPLE! PERIOD!

42 34.43%
  • One of my favourite Marvel couples

49 40.16%
  • My favourite LGBT couple

7 5.74%
  • Meh. I don’t like OR dislike them. They are okay.

16 13.11%
  • Negative Nancies Vote Here! :P

8 6.56%
Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I know your heart lies with Billy and Teddy, but I'd steal you for a New X-Men project in a second if I could.
    Satiate my curiosity and tell me who said project features -- for funsies.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Satiate my curiosity and tell me who said project features -- for funsies.
    With the caveat that this isn't even anywhere near a drafts stage (because Luis and I are working on the current NXM script and the rest of my ideas for the kids are nebulous as fuck because of my waning enthusiasm for Marvel and focus on other for-funsies projects): Pixie, Hellion, Surge, Anole, and Kyle Jinadu doing pro-mutant live vid coverage during one of X-Men's big property damage brawls.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    With the caveat that this isn't even anywhere near a drafts stage (because Luis and I are working on the current NXM script and the rest of my ideas for the kids are nebulous as fuck because of my waning enthusiasm for Marvel and focus on other for-funsies projects): Pixie, Hellion, Surge, Anole, and Kyle Jinadu doing pro-mutant live vid coverage during one of X-Men's big property damage brawls.
    Oh wow, tell me about it. The waning is REAL.
    That sounds super fun, btw. Love the character choices. I dig you opted to include Kyle.
    Kyle is, like, the new Stevie. haha.

Oh wow, tell me about it. The waning is REAL.
    That sounds super fun, btw. Love the character choices. I dig you opted to include Kyle.
    Kyle is, like, the new Stevie. haha.
    Man, I wish we saw as much of Kyle as we used to of Stevie. I wish we saw as much of Stevie as we used to Stevie! (also Lee, Tom, Charlotte, Trish, Val, Alistaire, etc.) Where's all of our human supporting cast now that the X-Men are supposed to be working on being less isolated?

Sorry, I'll stop the thread hijack.

Was planning on keeping this labor of love under my hat until I'd gotten further along, but it was suggested that --having Billy and Teddy in editorial limbo right now -- some folks might appreciate getting ANY glimpse of our boys -- even that of unofficial fanfiction -- these days, and thus: I'm sharing.

This is a peak at what I intend to be a wrap around cover for what I envision a Billy/Teddy solo COULD be, with Billy/Teddy in the center and their respective support cast/narrative on either book end.
    Stay tuned?

Your work continues to leave me in awe; I love it. You capture them perfectly. Can't wait to see the finished one (and GOD YES I wish this was a comic; Mephisto as a villain, Skrull goodness AND DOCTOR VOODOO!!!!!! SQUEAL!!!... I'd buy twenty copies!)
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Slow progress but... progressING

[IMG][/IMG]

Incredible Member

Apparently it makes me a Negative Nan...Person, but as in real life, I downvote any couple that seems to talk constantly ABOUT their relationship, which seems to be how these two have spent the majority of their appearances in various series.

BANNED

[IMG][/IMG]
    Dang, you drew that???

FFFfffffffuuuuuuhhh.... I'm jealous >___>

*furiously balls up crappy drawing and banishes it to the trash can*

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

[IMG][/IMG]
    Please tell me you're currently working in the comic industry as an artist in some capacity? You've got some serious talent!\\
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

Incredible Member

Seeing this kind of bummed me out since we got no Young Avengers event tie in for Secret Empire it'll soon be a full year since they last showed up in a book.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

[IMG][/IMG]
    I've run out of compliments, so I'll just leave this appropriate gif here:

Quote Originally Posted by keeen View Post
    Apparently it makes me a Negative Nan...Person, but as in real life, I downvote any couple that seems to talk constantly ABOUT their relationship, which seems to be how these two have spent the majority of their appearances in various series.

Just kidding... sort of. I mean, how much have you read about them? Because even though, yes, their relationship is a big part of their story, there's a lot more to the characters than just that. That's clear from their very first appearance in the first volume of Young Avengers. So I suggest you read all of their stories, if you haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    Seeing this kind of bummed me out since we got no Young Avengers event tie in for Secret Empire it'll soon be a full year since they last showed up in a book.
    And 3 years ever since they've got a comic book with ''Young Avengers'' on the title. So fucking frustrating. I'm convinced, at this point, the only thing that'll inspire Marvel to value YA again is an MCU appearance. Look how fast they were to dig up Runaways...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post

Just kidding... sort of. I mean, how much have you read about them? Because even though, yes, their relationship is a big part of their story, there's a lot more to the characters than just that. That's clear from their very first appearance in the first volume of Young Avengers. So I suggest you read all of their stories, if you haven't
    I've read Young Avengers, Children's Crusade, Young Avengers (vol 2), and the first couple trades of the more recent New Avengers.
    I stand by my (admittedly somewhat broad) assessment of their characterization over these appearances.

[IMG][/IMG]

Nice work. I like how you portray their faces with such distinctiveness.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Dang, you drew that???

FFFfffffffuuuuuuhhh.... I'm jealous >___>

*furiously balls up crappy drawing and banishes it to the trash can*
    By the way, I'm referring to my own crappy drawing, not your beautiful artwork. Gotta step me game up!

Astonishing Member

[IMG][/IMG]
    I'll echo the sentiments and compliments towards your drawing here. It really does look professional quality.