View Poll Results: How do you feel about Bill and Ted’s relationship?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE MARVEL COUPLE! PERIOD!

42 34.43%
  • One of my favourite Marvel couples

49 40.16%
  • My favourite LGBT couple

7 5.74%
  • Meh. I don’t like OR dislike them. They are okay.

16 13.11%
  • Negative Nancies Vote Here! :P

8 6.56%
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

I have always found Billy and Teddy's existence a bit frustrating. Ted just seems a bit too old to have been born during the Kree/Skrull War story arc and Billy seems waaaaaaay too old to be Wanda's reincarnated child.

Mighty Member America / Bucky / Russia's Avatar

The best explanation is that Wiccan and Speed's existence is erroneous, so they don't adhere to the normal rules of time with magic and all.
    Films blog / Books blog / Comics blog / Tumblr / Twitter / Flickr / Photobucket / Dailymotion / YouTube
    My BFI Film Academy short film Hold-Out
    Review column on Doctor Who fansite kasterborous.com
    CBR's LGBT Community

Astonishing Member PretenderNX01's Avatar

Teddy's a Skrull-Kree hybrid and can hatch at any apparent age and then age from there.

I think they addressed the ages of Billy and Tommy in the comics without quite answering it beyond Wanda maybe hiding them by revising continuity to include them at an older age. She can rewrite history, heck she could be the reason for all the aging and de-aging that goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by America / Bucky / Russia View Post
    One of the great Wiccan/Hulkling fanartists out there is crisart. Most of his stuff is SFW just be aware some are a little more intimate. I love how he draws so much stuff from sketches to coloured pieces to comics etc., and also visions of them five or ten years from now where they have just a little more hair. :P Are there any other great fanartists worth checking out?
    QUOTED FOR TRUTH!! He brings a raw sexuality BUT tenderness and love to his drawings; they feel like rounded characters, with quirks and playfulness. I adore his work!

Quote Originally Posted by America / Bucky / Russia View Post
    One of the great Wiccan/Hulkling fanartists out there is crisart. Most of his stuff is SFW just be aware some are a little more intimate. I love how he draws so much stuff from sketches to coloured pieces to comics etc., and also visions of them five or ten years from now where they have just a little more hair. :P Are there any other great fanartists worth checking out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    QUOTED FOR TRUTH!! He brings a raw sexuality BUT tenderness and love to his drawings; they feel like rounded characters, with quirks and playfulness. I adore his work!
    Cris is amazing, but fyi he is a she.
    She's actually done a few works for me, including one of my own original character.
    It's great that there's such a great and prolific artist out there for one of my favorite couples (most of my favorites seem to go against the more popular couplings).
    I especially love the AU versions she does.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PretenderNX01 View Post
    That's some awesome work!

Do you have the artist link by chance?

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTenebrare View Post
    She's actually done a few works for me, including one of my own original character.
    It's great that there's such a great and prolific artist out there for one of my favorite couples (most of my favorites seem to go against the more popular couplings).
    He is a SHE??? What????

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    He is a SHE??? What????
    Just look up her DeviantArt page. It says right there that she's a female from Chili.

Just look up her DeviantArt page. It says right there that she's a female from Chili.
    Oh wow.

That's what I get for assuming, I suppose. heh.

Oh, awesome! Thank-you for letting us know.

Completely agree, I love that my favourite couple has the most dedicated and wonderful artist (who not only does HOTNESS, but love, warmth and joy). Such a pleasure viewing her work.

Quote Originally Posted by PretenderNX01 View Post
    Teddy's a Skrull-Kree hybrid and can hatch at any apparent age and then age from there.
    Won't prevent a statutory rape charge in New York state (it's based strictly on chronological age) if anybody knows his full story, but it does make it not an issue on ethical grounds. He's as emotionally mature and ready for a relationship as he's been written to be.

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    Won't prevent a statutory rape charge in New York state (it's based strictly on chronological age) if anybody knows his full story, but it does make it not an issue on ethical grounds. He's as emotionally mature and ready for a relationship as he's been written to be.
    This is an appreciation thread; trying to justify why the couple should be viewed as statutory rape does not sound like appreciating to anyone's ears. Take it else where, or make a thread about it. This is not the place for such negativity. It is a place of magical joy, kittens and internet hugs.
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 10-23-2014 at 09:39 AM.

This is an appreciation thread; trying to justify why the couple should be viewed as statutory rape DOES NOT sound like appreciating to anyone's ears. Take it else where, or make a thread about it. This is not the place for such negativity.
    I wasn't being negative, so not going anywhere. I was pointing out that while it could be a legal issue for strictly statutory reasons (NY State law only references chronological age, and the war in which Teddy was conceived was definitely less than 13 years ago Marvel time), it is definitely not an ethical problem for him and Billy to be dating.

Besides, they're cute together.

Mighty Member America / Bucky / Russia's Avatar

I love the amount of detail she's put in with all the vintage back issues and the poster from Universal's Hulk TV series DVD. If my local comic shop had that, I would go there more often.

EDIT: And Teddy's holding a copy of Captain Marvel!
    Films blog / Books blog / Comics blog / Tumblr / Twitter / Flickr / Photobucket / Dailymotion / YouTube
    My BFI Film Academy short film Hold-Out
    Review column on Doctor Who fansite kasterborous.com
    CBR's LGBT Community

Nobody is trying to hear all that statutory nonsense.