Default MCU Black Widow and Hakweye versus James Bond

Not sure if this has been done before, but...

MCU Black Widow and Hawkeye with their non-vehicular equipment from all of their appearances so far

Versus

James Bond. All of the movie James Bonds, Connery to Craig and all of the rest in their prime, with their non-vehicular equipment

The two teams start off without prep, first in the arena, second in an otherwise abandoned Sequoia National Forest.

Who takes it?

(Apologies if this is a stomp in either direction!)

Hmm,hawkeye shoots bond in the face?

Meh i got no idea how good bond is ^^.

Amazing Member

There are 7 Bond's I know of.
    Each has various equipment such as exploding pens, magnetic watches, guns, other stuff they carry with them.
    A gun is the only standard equipment that I can think of but Bond usually has some extra tech.
    What ones could be considered standard?
    7 on 2.
    I think the Bond's stand a chance depending on equipment but not all will survive.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FennerMachine View Post
    There are 7 Bond's I know of.
    Each has various equipment such as exploding pens, magnetic watches, guns, other stuff they carry with them.
    A gun is the only standard equipment that I can think of but Bond usually has some extra tech.
    What ones could be considered standard?
    7 on 2.
    I think the Bond's stand a chance depending on equipment but not all will survive.
    yeah... 7 vs 2. I'm not liking Widow and Hawkeye's chances in the arena. they're terribly outnumbered, w/o cover, and against people who all carry guns.

in the scenario they've actually got a really good chance since they both have weapons that don't make a sound (and can reveal their position). I think team MCU could take a slight majority there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    yeah... 7 vs 2. I'm not liking Widow and Hawkeye's chances in the arena. they're terribly outnumbered, w/o cover, and against people who all carry guns.
    Let's not forget about Barry Nelson, David Niven, and, eh, Peter Sellers?

Amazing Member

I included Peter Sellers, so that makes 9?
    I'm going to look the other 2 up!
    Thanks!

Amazing Member

Arguably 15 live action Bond's!
    I think they can do it.
    Make that 16.
    Last edited by FennerMachine; 11-07-2015 at 12:33 PM.

At first, I thought this was BW and Hawkeye against a composite James Bond and I would have given it to BW and Hawkeye or even just BW though I'm not 100% on Craig's Bond feats. Bond's handgun feats really are not all that extraordinary (at least before Brosnan and Craig neither of whom I've kept up on as far as seeing all the movies) and his hth skills were never really in the "beat a dozen guys at once" category either.

But against all of them including the spoofs and all with guns and certainly trained at a good level of accuracy, I don't see BW and Hawkeye getting them all under arena conditions.
    Power with Girl is better.

Mighty Member

Goldeneye is the only Bond film that Brosnan has done that's worth watching. it was actually a solid film. Tina Turner does a great opening theme song too. and then there's Famke Jansen's preposterously funny performance as the supporting villain. I remember when they'd talked about him taking over for Bond in the 80s. thought he would have been a good follow-up to Roger Moore-- but obviously that didn't happen. he ended up with some of the worst Bond scripts of all time, though.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Yeah, I really liked Goldeneye (which, not coincidentally, actually had a half-decent hand to hand fight sequence).

Not so much Brosnan's other Bond movies. :(
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Yeah, I really liked Goldeneye (which, not coincidentally, actually had a half-decent hand to hand fight sequence).
    And of course, a Sean Bean screen death. Because Sean Bean was in the movie, therefore he died.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    And of course, a Sean Bean screen death. Because Sean Bean was in the movie, therefore he died.
    LOL, for awhile there I wondered if Sean Bean and Steve Buscemi were in a race to see who could get killed onscreen more often.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Tomorrow Never Dies was reasonably solid, I quite liked it.

World Is Not Enough seems to be kind of polarising. A lot of people I know hate it but a lot of people really quite like it. I like it as well.

And then... Die Another Day and the dream was emphatically dead.