All-New Member

Question Dynamic unopened 3 packs of comics....

Detective comics issue 474, Wonder woman issue 238 and Secret society of Super Villains issue 11. Trying to find some pricing on this as an unopened pack but cannot find any info anywhere. I see that issue 474 of batman detective can sometimes be quite valuable so was wondering if this 3 pack was even rarer , what it may be worth. I collected as a kid and bought a few dynamic packs and never opened. Just wondering if anyone had any insight on this? Have some other weird comics as well, haha.

Have you looked on eBay?

All-New Member

Yeah, looked everywhere. I see individual comic prices but this was a 3 pack in a bag. Called a Dynamic pack number c 12 i believe. I guess i will try to get a hold of a comic guru in one of the bigger cities?

May want to try one of the comics speculator sites, too.
    CBR does have some speculators, I'm sure, but you'll find that most people here are more readers than speculators.
    And the two sets of consumers (readers and speculators) don't really understand each other that well. Or really want to.
    A quick google search for "comics speculation" will pull up quite a few.

One of those sites may be able to help you.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

All-New Member

Finally found a picture of someone having a package exactly like mine. Not many out there by the looks of it and it did not look like he was selling. I guess a Deadshot debut (new outfit) with the movie coming out has made this a hot item. I might try selling one of the packs on ebay and see what kind of interest it generates.