Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Roche Limit, #1

Michael Moreci (HACK/SLASH: SON OF SAMHAIN, HOAX HUNTERS) teams up with Vic Malhotra (X-Files: Year Zero, Thumbprint) to bring readers an all-new science-fiction crime mystery series. Blending 2001: A Space Odyssey with Blade Runner, ROCHE LIMIT is slated for release in September by Image Comics.

Billionaire Langford Skaargard's dream of cosmic exploration is no more and Roche Limit, a colony situated on the cusp of a mysterious energy anomaly, has become a melting pot of crime and terrible secrets. When Bekkah Hudson goes missing, the search to find her will plunge her sister and a cadre of the colony's underworld figures into an odyssey that reveals a grim future for mankind.

Full article here.

Incredible Member

Where is the love for this book? This and Copperhead both look great!!

I thought Image had already announced all of its books for the year. When you throw these two books in with the yet-to-be-released Low, The Fade Out, Ody-C, 8House, Casanova, Restoration, Wytches, Nameless, etc., this is going to be an insane year for Image.

Incredible Member

I will say that it is really hard to read the letters though. They either need to change the font or make the font size bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by wwise03 View Post
    I will say that it is really hard to read the letters though. They either need to change the font or make the font size bigger.
    I totally agree. I can't even read the letters in the preview. Hopefully it's better in the actual issue.

Quote Originally Posted by wwise03 View Post
    Where is the love for this book? This and Copperhead both look great!!

I thought Image had already announced all of its books for the year. When you throw these two books in with the yet-to-be-released Low, The Fade Out, Ody-C, 8House, Casanova, Restoration, Wytches, Nameless, etc., this is going to be an insane year for Image.
    I am so pumped for Low. I'm praying it doesn't disappoint, it has the potential to be huge. Crossing my fingers.
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus

Quote Originally Posted by Groo Odyssey View Post
    I am so pumped for Low. I'm praying it doesn't disappoint, it has the potential to be huge. Crossing my fingers.
    Me too. I already have the first 3 issues pre-ordered. Just the premise sounds so intriguing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by daningotham View Post
    Me too. I already have the first 3 issues pre-ordered. Just the premise sounds so intriguing to me.
    Low is in my top 3 most anticipated series right now along with Copperhead and Roche Limit.

Wow!!! This looks great! I'm definitely picking this one up.

I'll have to see what Low is about. I'm not familiar with that one.

Here is a better preview of Roche Limit #1. If you click on one of the images. Then click on it again on the next screen you can zoom in further and read the words. Nice for older people like me. ;-) After seeing this preview I think I am going to check out this series. Looks freaky.

http://www.nerdist.com/2014/06/exclu...comics-series/