Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

So- what's this snout quebtin quire's crew being made up of former young xmen/ gen xer's? I don't think i like that.
    Last edited by protege; 11-07-2015 at 03:19 PM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

All of this seems way too specific to be wrong, or at least not partially right.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Yeah, I'll never get the hang of that.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    So is the rest fake too ?.
    Sorry, but I think so.

It points to it not being based on actual leaks, but to being mere fanfiction.

The Void stuff is a key part of the story. The fact that there is a blatant lie at the core of the story takes away credibility from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    It is an obvious fake. We know how Jeen leaves the X-Men, and it wasn't because of...
    We know?

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    We know?
    She wanted to go on vacation since being a mutant was depressing her vibes. Then SW and 8 months later, some crap happens off panel and now she's in hiding.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    She wanted to go on vacation since being a mutant was depressing her vibes. Then SW and 8 months later, some crap happens off panel and now she's in hiding.
    Yeah, so we don't know... The "taking a break" is in UXM #600 which happen several months before Secret Wars and has nothing to do with EXM.

All we know is what Jeen said in EXM #1: She left because "after everything that happened with Cyclops"

It is kinda quite convenient that all the telepaths have disappeared. Could be why EXM made Jeen seem so important, telepathy sas used to frame Cyke? Uncanny has 2 telepaths but supposedly they woild be working with Scott, so they made it out somehow. Imagine Quire with the Cuckoos and Emma all toed up in bondage as he plays mind games with the world.

Here's more from the same "source", if you want to call it that.

spoilers:
    She's(NOTE: answering a question about Pixie) part of Quentin Quire's kill squad. And killed a lot of innocent Inhuman kids as part of the massacre. One of the plotlines you'll be seeing in Inhumans will be a LOT of Inhumans wanting Pixies dead for her role in the massacre and Beast holding out hope that he can prove she and the rest of the X-Babies was mentally controlled by Quentin to save her.

Quentin went full-on evil because of Logan's death. Quentin felt the X-Men let Logan die and didn't do a thing to save him. Also, his new girlfriend died from the Terrigin Mist and Scott lies to Quentin when he confronts the X-Men about why mutants are dying everywhere.

Also, Scott only goes public because Rogue threatens to do so first. Scott is willing to stay quiet for Beast's sake (since Beast is negotiating with Black Bolt to get the Inhumans to help find a cure and he will only agree to it if they keep quiet about the whole thing being the Inhumans fault) but Rogue doesn't care. So Scott martyrs himself for Rogue, pissing off Beast in the process. Medusa has to intervene to keep the deal with Beast going, which causes her split with Black Bolt. After Scott goes public and Quentin carries out his massacre, Black Bolt would rather see mutantkind wiped out, causing Medusa to dump him.

Sage ain't showing up anytime soon. Gambit will be re-accurring on Ucanny Avengers; he and Rogue will be an on-again/off-again couple but Gambit will decline being tied to the team full-time.

Also, the big resurrection in Uncanny Avengers? It's Morph. He'll have his 90s X-Men costume though as Marvel plans on exploiting the 90s era nostalgia with him on the team.

(NOTE: this one is in response to why Magik would need help since she's the ruler of Limbo now.) X-Haven is a part of Limbo severed off into it's own dimension by itself. Doing that required help, in this case Doromu and Umar from the Dark Dimension helping in exchange for Magik resurrecting Doromu.

(NOTE: this is a response about Marvel pushing Hellion even farther away from X-23) Julian is retired. He gets name checked by Storm as one of the mutants in X-Haven that didn't go evil but that's the closet you will get to an update for Hellion
    end of spoilers

Put all of this together and it looks more like someone was having some fun with X-Fans than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Offbeat View Post
    It is kinda quite convenient that all the telepaths have disappeared. Could be why EXM made Jeen seem so important, telepathy sas used to frame Cyke? Uncanny has 2 telepaths but supposedly they woild be working with Scott, so they made it out somehow. Imagine Quire with the Cuckoos and Emma all toed up in bondage as he plays mind games with the world.
    Psylocke is in a book. Monet too. With Jeen, that's already 3 TP accounted for.

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Psylocke is in a book. Monet too. With Jeen, that's already 3 TP accounted for.
    Depends when this outline was posted. I'm guessing it was well after the rosters and plots for the current ANAD Marvel titles were revealed.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member

spoilers:
    hang on, wasn't dormammu up and about fairly recently after the whole magik v dorammu thing

as for the young x-men; don't tell me, Dust is going to be going after Ms Marvel.

I can't see Marvel throwing Rouge, seemingly the one mutant they want to promote as a mutant; under the bus like that
    end of spoilers

if this is true, sign me up for the complex being real
    Last edited by king of hybrids; 11-08-2015 at 05:24 AM.

I hope this is true. I really want them to fix Dazzler's design. Then I might be tempted to pick up A-Force. :P

Also this looks like Quire is the real villain this time rather than Cyclops. Somebody really needs to put a stop to all those darn telepaths. Totally down with Cyclops wrecking Teen Jean's brain haha. A taste of her own medicine.

Honestly, this is quite an interesting storyline. Sure the Mutants are struggling in universe, but that's their story all the time anyway. But in terms of real world showing, it means the X-Men have a big role in the state of the Marvel Universe. Shows the complex isn't real.

Before, people's dislike of Black Bolt was irrational since he couldn't have known what the mist would do to mutants. However, if this is true and he decides to fight mutants, then it will become a bit more rational for some people to get mad at him. Medusa will be an ally though, so get on the Medusa hype train everybody.
    Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Red Lantern Bleez, Larfleeze
    BRING BACK PANDORA!

http://i.imgur.com/fq7hazv.png

Hyped for Pokémon Sun and Moon! Nickname your Sun Legend after me!

"There are two main times when comic book fans gripe: When something changes and when something stays the same."
    Cyborg is a Leaguer forever, not a Titan

Quote Originally Posted by neonrideraryeh View Post
    Before, people's dislike of Black Bolt was irrational since he couldn't have known what the mist would do to mutants.
    The Terrigen bomb was prepared for when Attilan would crash to the Earth courtesy of Thanos. Having seen this event coming, Black Bolt still parked his floating city above Manhattan for maximum chaos.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    This probably was just made up by 4chan, but it makes a lot of sense.
    Scott hurting Jean doesn't add up. and QQ and the logan thing doesn't work for me either. EXM is supposedly the flagship book, if it's going to be following the BMB GotG/XM crossover formula then it wont be a flagship for long.
    Last edited by Hariel0079; 11-08-2015 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Scott hurting Jean doesn't add up. and QQ and the logan thing doesn't work for me either.
    And why would Jean want to make Scott forget something he hasn't done?