Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I'm quite sure the covers always implied Dazzler would go back to her old look. These spoilers are the equivalent og me knowing that Cyclops and the inhumans are going to interact. Therefore, Cyclops is going to blow up Atlian by infecting inhumans with a modified version of the legacy virus and sending them back home to explode.
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 11-09-2015 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    It has some holes in it, but I do think that this could work. It could be a viable explanation, provided it has a few additional details. It still doesn't fully explain why Cyclops is getting the bulk of the blame. If this scenario is correct, he wouldn't be the one bearing the most responsibility. That said, there's always the chance that his role is more a matter of perception rather than reality. We saw something similar in the aftermath of Avengers vs. X-men. I can see something like that happening here. But again, it's hard to give this rumor much credence. Until it's confirmed by a site like Bleeding Cool, it's just another interesting fan theory.
    Uncanny X-Men #600 didn't make any sense to me. Why would Cyclops get up in front of everybody and claim mutants can now live with humans? "See, we're not killing you". It seems idiotic. Did Bendis put Scott on drugs, because Scott sounded like he was out of his mind? If something happened as a result of that speech during the 8 months, it wouldn't surprise me it was a severe backlash. Captain America is only one who can make that speech, and nobody attack him. Scott Summers, Xavier killer, former Phoenix, people are just going to be like a red rag to a bull. Quentin is just liable to be unbalanced enough to see the Inhumans Terrigin poison as an attack on his species.

Middle of the Inhumans poisoning of mutants, Scott stands up and says everything is perfect. BOOM. That's what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Uncanny X-Men #600 didn't make any sense to me. Why would Cyclops get up in front of everybody and claim mutants can now live with humans? "See, we're not killing you". It seems idiotic. Did Bendis put Scott on drugs, because Scott sounded like he was out of his mind? .
    Welll....

I'd say that when things turn purple, it must be the good stuff. Havok is the supplier.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.