Default Amazing Spider-Man 2 Video Game

I have to say I am interested in the Xbox 360 version. Depends on how realistic the web swinging mechanic exactly is.

Really liking the costume selection in the game, though some are apparently DLC. Hope the Superior and Ends Of The Earth costumes are not:

The Superior costume isn't DLC, but the Ends of The Earth armor is. The insulated suit comes with the PS3 version, and Noir/Cosmic/Black Suit/Iron Spider all come as a GameStop pre-order.

I beat the game within four hours, and promptly put it on eBay within 24 hours of buying it. The first game was great, but this one... for all that they added, it felt really dumbed down, and the story and voice acting both were atrocious. I was severely disappointed, but I got two free tickets to the movie for pre-ordering and I sold the game for $40, so it kinda worked out at least.

I got the game Tuesday, but still can't play it cause of the voice acting. I don't know why but it's seriously annoying even when it's the same guy from the first game.

Quote Originally Posted by normanosborn View Post
    I have to say I am interested in the Xbox 360 version. Depends on how realistic the web swinging mechanic exactly is.

Really liking the costume selection in the game, though some are apparently DLC. Hope the Superior and Ends Of The Earth costumes are not:

Black Suit, Noir, Iron Spider and Cosmic Spider are Gamestop pre-order DLC exclusive.

The 2nd to last is an Electro proof suit, a ps3 Download version exclusive.

I have it on Xbox One.... but you have to purchase it as digital only.... disc was delayed.

edit-

should have scrolled down. looks like the gamestop dlc and ps3 exclusive was answered already.

It's not bad. Not the greatest spidey game ever, but not terrible either. Too short in my opinion though. Webslinging seems to be about the same as it was in the last TASM game.

Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    It's not bad. Not the greatest spidey game ever, but not terrible either. Too short in my opinion though. Webslinging seems to be about the same as it was in the last TASM game.
    This is why I wanted it on next gen systems.

Can anyone confirm less indoor levels? I hated those in the last game

Reviews are in, nobody really likes it. Damn.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/plays...g-spider-man-2

The Hero/Menace system is apparently just as terrible as it sounded like:

As the game progresses, you're presented with far more crimes than you could ever stop. So you can either keep grinding repetitious side quests to buy yourself enough time to get to your next mission, or just accept that you're going to watch a lot of innocent people die and you're going to get harrassed.
    http://www.polygon.com/2014/5/1/5672...swing-and-miss
    Last edited by normanosborn; 05-03-2014 at 05:32 AM.