Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Powers So Far

Gravity Manipulation. Rosalinda. RPed by Guy1.
    Telepathic control of arthropods.Maisie Mindel. RPed Jcogginsa.
    Forcefield Generation.Edmund Kinsley RPed by Dark Soul #7.
    Invisibility. Daniel Silva. RPed by Hazard.
    Mind Over Matter. Michael Laoth Giovanni. RPed by Lax.
    Psychokinesis. Lucius Lane. RPed by moonknight11.
    Illusion Generation. Jan Merrick. RPed by Postmania.
    Melanokinesis (Ink Manipulation). Mayumi Vispbell. RPed by Chtulhu.
    Dissonance Aura. Philippe Fortier. RPed by Tami.
    Danger Sense. Francis King. RPed by French Gemini.
    Photokinesis. Raven Williams. RPed by TheDog
    Delve. "Emil" Sheol. RPed by Yun Lao.
    Excelsior Aura. Grunt. RPed by Sharkerbob.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

NAME: Jan Merrick

HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 5'2''

APPEARANCE:

CITY OF BIRTH:

ESPER POWER: Mistress of Illusions: Jan can manipulate the perceptions of those around her, or focus them to be only experienced by one or a smaller number of chosen individuals. This manipulation extends into all 5 human senses, with more complex illusions lasting less time/ taking more energy out of her.

SPECIAL SKILLS: Maintaining composure, a certain level of thinking ahead.

HISTORY: Jan grew up relatively well off, but never really was close to anyone. Her power awakening was just one in a number of uncomfortable things in her life. She received fame, attention, exposure, all things she had no desire to experience. But it was too late. She was off to Hades Academy.

OTHER: (Optional info)
    The hair is natural. She's given up on dying it to a more normal colour at this point.

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES:

STRENGTH: 0
    AGILITY: 0
    DURABILITY: 0
    ESPER SKILL LEVEL: 7
    STAMINA: 0
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Age increased slightly ? Fine, I've got a concept lying around.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I do recall the days of a poster who is no longer named.

Just curious.
    One day he shall return with horcruxes.

Name: Mayumi Vispbell
    Height: 5'6 Weight: 100
    Appearance:

Slender, athletic build, dark hair, pale skin, with a intricate tattoo covering her back, and several other, smaller tattoo's on her upper arm (left side), and leg (right side).

City of Birth: Shangri-La
    Esper Power:

Base: Melanokinesis (Ink Manipulation) - The 'art' of manipulating ink. Can be used to move, alter the color, change the viscosity and consistency of ink; be it written/tattooed/printed or otherwise. Can also be used to write, draw, tattoo, etc. mentally through the manipulation of the ink. Unfortunately, not being a Squid Person has its drawbacks, and ink cannot be "created" but must be manipulated from a preexisting source (book/tattoo/history assignment).

Mutation I: Pen is Mightier - Ink Constructs. A sword, a shield, a .. er .. sandwich ? I can't eat an ink sandwich! By manipulating the density of the ink, the user can generate constucts from ink, limited only by their Esper level and imagination.

Special Skills: Acrobatics, Art (Drawing)
    History: "I guess it's just what I'm good at, I've never really questioned it."

It was all but guaranteed she'd be an Esper like her parents, and she didn't have to wait long to prove everyone right. At the age of twelve, she started manipulating the ink in her pen. From then on, it was the typical Esper experience.

Other: She's rather dour looking, isn't she? Her name can mean several things depending on the Kanji used (not that she'd know ANY of this). "Truth (真), Bow (弓)" is the most applicable, either to describe her as an "accurate shot" (a straight-shooter), or skilled with a violin (a musical "art"). She also works as a tattoo artist in Avalon's culture district three days a week; when plying her craft, she does not use her Esper abilities. In her opinion, it takes away from the experience.

Physical Attributes

Strength:
    Agility: 6
    Durability:
    Esper Skill Level: 10 "Level III"
    Stamina: 1
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 07-11-2017 at 11:07 AM.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Mayumi rides again.
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Mayumi rides again.
    3rd time's a charm.

Just as dour, but at least not as bloodthirsty... Heh.

Arx Inosaan

Alright, placeholder for now....

We've got a nice mix going on, like the old CBRPG's
    -Stephen McCranie

Note: Participation not yet confirmed. Working on Bio either way.

CHARACTER SHEET:

NAME: Philippe 'Flip' Fortier

HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 5'9"/167 lbs

APPEARANCE:
    Guess I'll have to make up a new image for Flip.

CITY OF BIRTH: Elysium

ESPER POWER: Gremlin Aura - An Aura that causes 'Glitches' in technology and in anything related to or mimicking technology. The more advanced/complex the technology, the more likely it is to be negatively affected. Usually has to be in close proximity for it to happen. When his Aura is about to act up, he get's a subtle, uneasy feeling that took him years of Private Training to recognize.

Level 1: He gained control over the effects of the Aura, through Private Training, for at least 50% of the time.
    Level 2: He gained control over the effects of the Aura, through Private Training, for at least 75% of the time.
    Level 3: He has 100% control over the effects of the Aura and is beginning to see hints of the true nature of his power.

spoilers:

A Second Ability tied in with his Original one. Keeping this in reserve for future use:

Dissonance Aura - Dissonance Theory* in Physics refers to that which Alters Wave Harmonics in such a way as to change it's properties or disrupt it. This can involve almost anything along the EM spectrum. A Psychic Dissonance Aura Alters or Disrupts Wave Harmonics - and possibly other more esoteric forms of "Harmony".

*There really isn't a Theory like that, I made it up. But there should/could be.
    end of spoilers

SPECIAL SKILLS: Engineering, Pilot

HISTORY: Recent Graduate of an Engineering University, held off attending a Psychic Academy to complete his Engineering Degree. Youngest of Seven Children, and comes from a large, extended family. All of whom work in the fields of Science, Medicine, Engineering, or Bio-engineering and a few of whom are also Espers. He was a late Bloomer, as far as manifesting his power, only doing so when he turned 17 [though it may have manifested earlier in less obvious ways and went unnoticed as back luck or random acts of entropy].

When his Aura first visibly manifested, it drove him and his family to distraction. His parents, wanting their son to finish his regular schooling and get his Engineering degree, quietly hired a 'Personal Trainer' to work with him on getting it under control. After he graduated, he and they realized he needed more intensive help.

OTHER: Openly Bi-sexual, having recently ended a year-long relationship with his last Boyfriend. Very intelligent and creative, though moderately ADHD. Would prefer not to be a Guardian, but accepts the possibility of doing so. Get's easily distracted by technology and/or coming up with ways to solve problems, often involving technology. When he's not tinkering or working, he's a bit of a daredevil. Put him behind the controls of a Transport and Hang on Tight. One reason for his Nickname, Flip.

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES:

All stats cap at 20. You will all start with SEVEN points to spread across your five categories. A 0 in each stat represents a normal/average human being. A 20 in Strength would be a Class ten. A four in agility is bullet timing/Mach one and a 20 in Agility would be Mach 5 movement/reaction speed. Durability scales up the same as strength. Stamina is the level at which you heal from tiredness or injury. A ten in Stamina is Wolverine. A twenty is Deadpool level. Skill indicates your psychic skill level. The higher this skill level is, the better your psychic power and the more you can do with it. There are five psychic levels, and each time you reach a plateau (every four points) you earn another subset of your base psychic power (which you start with).

STRENGTH: 2
    AGILITY: 2
    DURABILITY: 1
    ESPER SKILL LEVEL: 10
    STAMINA: 2

---------------

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Black Bird

Attachment 29834

The Black Bird's AI -

T.A.M.I. [Trans-sentient Aerospace Mechanoid Interface]

Attachment 29835
    Last edited by Tami; 07-09-2017 at 05:08 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

We've got a nice mix going on, like the old CBRPG's
    Pff. Illusions. Gravity manipulation. Other stuff.

Ink manipulation is where it's at.

(:P)

For serious though. Really neat powers so far.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Pff. Illusions. Gravity manipulation. Other stuff.

Ink manipulation is where it's at.

(:P)

For serious though. Really neat powers so far.
    What about Spider Control? Spider control seems cool.
    -Stephen McCranie

Come on man, Ink Spiders. Unlike actual spiders, they can remain complete-

GOOD GODS THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!

BRIDE OF THE NINE SPIDERS?! NOOOOOOOOO

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

I got that one XD

ASSUMED NAME:
    "Emil Sheol"

TRUE NAME:
    Aemilia Barton

APPEARANCE

CITY OF BIRTH:
    Elysium/Rediscovered in Valhalla

ESPER POWER:
    theoretical. Based off of Emil's testimonies with some testing, it can be concluded that Delve allows one to become an intangible being of energy and can essentially craft a "body" out of any material that the intangible form can phase into. Risks have been found in both intangible and tangible, with the former in the danger of those who can manipulate energy and Emil's intangible form dissipating in a mere few hours if not in a physical body, the latter also poses risks as some materials could possible trap Emil in them. Once again, a lot of this has been deemed theoretical, as Emil's powers were too overwhelming when they first emerged, and as a result, Emil's original form was forgotten to her for several years and was given a synthetic, mechanical body to act as a "body".

SPECIAL SKILLS:
    • Self proclaimed hide and go seek champion of all time

HISTORY:
    Nearly the entirety of what is known about Emil is based solely on the testimonies the child gave when Emil was "discovered" roughly a year ago. The discovery originated with several complaints over the years that a residence in particular was experiencing various strange phenomenons and was deemed haunted by the previous occupants. Several investigations into the house had been made by various priests, investigators, and police, but it was only when a guardian became involved was the source finally found. It was an esper, whose powers had materialized much earlier than usual and had overwhelm the child. Unable to return to a physical form, the child spent several years possessing and hiding in various things throughout the house, waiting for the parents who would never return. Since the child was about the right age, the authorities chose to turn Emil over to Hades Academy in hopes that training might end that curse of intangibility while they sought out just who Emil's parents are and where they could be.

OTHER:
    • Theme Song: Susumu Hirasawa's "Hard Landing"
    • Emil's current "body" was a scrapped robotic prototype designed for close quarters combat. Gutted and redesigned, it now serves to give Emil an avatar to interact with fellow students and any others that might be encountered.
    • Due to several years of being intangible, Emil has long forgotten various things relating to the physical senses and the various emotions connected to them. When not piqued with a childlike interest or awe, Emil's state of mind could be seen as mostly lethargic, acting as simply "existing".

ATTRIBUTES
    STRENGTH: 00
    AGILITY: 00
    DURABILITY: 00
    ESPER SKILL LEVEL: 17
    STAMINA: 00
    Last edited by Yun Lao; 07-09-2017 at 09:57 AM.