Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    A character like that is going to be hard to interact with, socially. Wouldn't it make more sense if he at least looked somewhat human?
    You just don't understand anime, Tami.

: P

How's it going to be hard to interact with him? Just gotta walk up and say hello :P
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Cleric, regarding the guardians people like our characters are allegedly training to be...

Any commonly known information on how they are set up, organization wise?

Really, I just want to know if Team Sonic can already be a thing.

A character like that is going to be hard to interact with, socially. Wouldn't it make more sense if he at least looked somewhat human?

Bwuh?

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    How's it going to be hard to interact with him? Just gotta walk up and say hello :P
    Exactly.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Maybe I just get uncomfortable if I can't see (envision) someone's face. But, I guess that is just my own bias.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Maybe I just get uncomfortable if I can't see (envision) someone's face. But, I guess that is just my own bias.
    I'll have Mayumi paint one on him
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Jan will be uncomfortable with him. But Jan's uncomfortable with a lot of things.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

GRUNT

HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 4' tall, 80 lbs.

APPEARANCE: a short, lanky girl with unkempt dirty blond hair, pale skin, and disaffected disposition

CITY OF BIRTH: Avalon

ESPER POWER: Excelsior Aura - Can massively amplify the Esper powers of any one person if she is within twenty-five feet of them. (She stacks her Esper Stat onto their Esper Stat.) She must be conscious and actively concentrating on empowering the other person. The Aura does nothing to empower herself, and at the moment cannot effect more than one other person at a time.

SPECIAL SKILLS: ignoring pain, sign language

HISTORY: Grunt was stolen from her parents for a ransom, which they never gave, and she was never returned. She was thus used and abused by criminal Espers who forced her to act as a power amplifier for them when her abilities manifested. After several years, she was finally saved by Gehenna police forces, only to discover her mother was in prison for the murder of her father. She would have been dumped into an orphanage if she hadn't demonstrated her power, spurring her case worker to get her submitted into the Guardian program. Disgusted by her family, she rejects her given name.

Grunt revels in obscurity, having very little to say and no one to trust. She remains devoutly numb to her own feelings, going through the motions of daily life. She wishes only to be left alone, but knows her power will be coveted by anyone who discovers them. While she has nothing against other people, her ultimate goal is to get as far away from everybody as she can and live comfortably as a hermit until she dies. A term or two with the Guardians may give her the resources, and the knowledge, to achieve this dream.

OTHER: Grunt is mute, her vocal cords destroyed by her kidnappers. She can only vocally communicate through basic sounds, like grunts and sighs. Her tiny size and her preference to be a bottom-rung worker nobody pays much heed to also lend itself to her name.

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES:
    STRENGTH: 0
    AGILITY: 0
    DURABILITY: 0
    ESPER SKILL LEVEL: 7
    STAMINA: 0
    Last edited by Sharkerbob; 11-26-2015 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Jan will be uncomfortable with him. But Jan's uncomfortable with a lot of things.
    Ink spiders.

Arx Inosaan

I had considered giving my OC an Aura that Causes Technology and similar things to Break Down, what did I call it....a Disruption Aura.

So, which is better? A Dissonance Aura or a Disruption Aura?

Extraordinary Member

I have a question that poped into my head just now.

Will all the OCs be in one class together or divided by age?

I had considered giving my OC an Aura that Causes Technology and similar things to Break Down, what did I call it....a Disruption Aura.

So, which is better? A Dissonance Aura or a Disruption Aura?
    Gremlin Aura

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Gremlin Aura
    A Gremlin Aura is the same as a Disruption Aura, but it does sound less Dull. More interesting.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I have a question that poped into my head just now.

Will all the OCs be in one class together or divided by age?
    Same class. Ill explain why in my next post after I get off from work. I will also explain about the guardians at that point.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

So I added Mayumi's first mutation (she's got 4 points so that's the base and a mutation, right ?).

Though I suppose I should ask, with her base level of ink manipulation, would she be able to create constructs ? Or just manipulate ink ?

Arx Inosaan

How would a low-level Kinetic Energy manipulation power work out? I was imagining being able to add or subtract X amount of force from someone/thing.

If that's acceptable, how much skill would be needed to lessen the punch of several gunshots like a bulletproof vest?