The Cat
    Silver Sable
    Puma
    Red Guardian
    Leiko Wu
    Julia Carpenter
    Tania Belinskaya Red Guardian
    Yelena Belova
    Last edited by Winterboy; 11-09-2015 at 12:47 PM.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

BANNED

1-Hercules
    2-Gambit
    3-Beast
    4-Sasquatch
    5-Quasar (Phyla-Vell)
    6-Captain Mar-Vell (Genis-Vell)
    7-Thunderbird (John Proudstar)
    8-Hulk 2099
    9-Red Hulk
    10-Skaar Son of Hulk

1- Nick Fury
    He used to be together with Dr. Strange the biggest deus-ex-machina of the MU. Every time some heroes had a problem they would talk to him. It has been too long since he is back to business with the S.H.I.E.L.D. And don't make me start with Fury jr.
    2- Shang-Chi
    A real badass, if not on his own, he should appear regularly at least in some groups like the Secret Avengers.
    3- Hercules
    He had his moments, the Van Lente series was pretty good and the character is nice enough. Unfortunately Marvel is playing with other pantheons.
    4- Red Skull
    He is one the greatest villains of the MU and that says a lot.
    5- Elektra
    Potentially she a great character, but since Miller she has been rarely used effectively. I liked her a lot in Enemy of the State with Wolverine.
    6- Gamora
    The deadliest woman of the galaxy! The only character that in GOTG wasn't nearly as good as the original, and it's a shame.
    7- Drax
    I always liked him, both when he was a stupid brute and when he became the current version.
    8- Howard the Duck
    Seriously, I don't even have to say more. I'm really looking forward to the new series.
    9- Human Torch (Johnny Storm)
    He is one of the F4! Unfortunately he is also the most neglected member of the group.
    10- Nova (Rich Raider)
    Always like the character visually. And I loved everything with him from Annihilation onwards. It's a shame that he's been killed off.

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Quasar
    Firelord
    Toro
    Doc Samson
    Genis-Vell
    Gilgamesh/Forgotten One
    Starhawk
    Swordsman
    Havok
    Nomad (Jack Monroe)
    Last edited by Ken Ashcroft; 11-09-2015 at 03:58 PM.

Jack of Hearts
    Machine Man
    Tigra
    Sunfire
    Captain Britain
    Morbius
    Firebird
    Elsa Bloodstone
    Damian Hellstrom
    The Prowler

With Sasquatch, Talisman, Madame Web, and The Captain as alternates.

1. Wonder Man
    2. Spider-Woman
    3. Mockingbird
    4. Guardian (James)
    5. Dazzler
    6. Northstar
    7. Luke Cage (Power Man)
    8. Spectrum
    9. Havok
    10. Polaris
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Justified Ancient of MuMu wonderlad's Avatar

1. Polaris (Lorna Dane) – while her erstwhile paramour Havok gets launched into the Avengers and Magneto’s other ‘kids’ Pietro and Wanda get lots of limelight, Lorna gets to be well written by Peter David, but otherwise mostly ignored.
    2. SpiderWoman (Jessica Drew) – while she has been in the spotlight over the past decade, it seems like a series of misfires – while he pal Carol Danvers is propelled into the Top 20 and moviedom, Jess has to lag behind.
    3. Multiple Man ( Jamie Madrox) – one of the most interesting and complex characters needs to come back – though he needs an auteur like PAD (otherwise don’t bother)
    4. Mirage (Danielle Moonstar) – co-team leader of the New Mutants – and while Cannonball and Magik are front and centre – Dani is left to the margins of the MU
    5. Tigra (Greer Nelson ) – often dismissed as one dimensional (i.e. slut) by misogynists – she is actually quite complex with a cop scientist background and mystical origins – not to mention visually quite striking . Hopefully Patsy Walker (her Cat-suit successor) getting a boost in the books and on TV will find renewed interest in Tigra.
    6. Daytripper/ Magik II (Amanda Sefton) – once set up as the next mistress of Limbo, Marvel appeared to scrap most plans to use her due to her complicated relationship with Nightcrawler (which a good writer could have sorted out). With Illyana getting loads of attention – I hope Amanda gets some too soon.
    7. Moondragon (Heather Douglas) - Bendis could have written an amazing version of the diva in his Avengers but she has been relegated to cosmic books/death. I’m hoping movieverse – namely her GotG connections will bring her back front and centre
    8. Dazzler (Alison Blair) – she’s either seen as a Disco joke or a Goth-chick – Marvel needs to step up and find some balance – At least she’s in A-Force.
    9. Son of Satan (Daimon Hellstrom) – Marvel’s answer to Constantine but uber-powerful. Also ex-husband of Patsy Walker. Hope to see him on the big/small screen soon.
    10. Sersi – who doesn’t love a party throwing goddess????

Monet St. Croix
    Elsa Bloodstone
    Lucy in the Sky
    Victor Mancha
    Rictor
    Scorpion (Carmilla Black)
    Moonstone
    Eden Fesi
    Gateway
    Chamber

1. Wonder Man
    2. Doc Samson
    3. The Guardsman
    4. The Warriors Three
    5. Nova (Rich Rider)
    6. Tamara Rahn
    7. Giant Man (Bill Foster)
    8. Quasar
    9. Spitfire
    10. Stingray

Mockingbird
    Midnight Sun
    Batroc the Leaper
    Colleen Wing
    Longshot
    Dagger (Cloak & Dagger)
    Diamondback
    Prince of Orphans
    Wonderman
    Sersi

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    7. Giant Man (Bill Foster)
    He's dead isn't he? Underground rather than underrated.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

1-Jessica Drew...I love the fact that she has gotten so much attention from Bendis and even now has a series, however I really think Marvel has taken the wrong road with this character. They've taken a pretty generic take with a character that is anything but generic any where in her history.
    2-Julia Carpenter...Marvel wanted to do a series about a working mom, this should have been it. Leave her with her precog powers and make her Marvel's answer to DC's Oracle. Taking her back to her roots I think might be a disservice to the character as there are now so many Spider females. She has a ton of potential but gets lost in the shuffle of the spider militia.
    3-Jack of Hearts...I just love this character and always have. He has the potential to be (new) Ultimates level powerful and has a really cool costume to boot.
    4-Shamrock...She's Irish and that's enough for me. She's got an intriguing power set being able to pull strength and "luck of the Irish" from the deceased Irish before her. She's often only relegated to stories set in Ireland, but people forget Irish were brought to the US originally as slaves and then many many immigrated here due to famine and misfortune of the homeland. Marvel could easily set her up in a storyline similar to what they are doing with Ms. Marvel currently.
    5-Wasp...Janet Van Dyne could be so much more than what she's been played as. She's bounced back and forth from being quite intelligent and talented to rather dim and man hungry. She's built a fashion career, led the Avengers and saved the world and never lost her spunk. Given the proper creative team, a rather fun, creative and interesting book could be built around her.
    6-Moonstone...the problem with Moonstone is she needs a writer that is really smart. She should not be ever written as one dimensional or simple. She should be devious, cunning and occasionally even a little harsh. Not to mention she is extremely powerful.
    7-June Covington...I had never heard of her before the KSD written Avengers Assemble but I really liked how she wrote her character and her motivations. She could easily become the Inhumans answer to Mr Sinister.
    8-Cannonball...when it was announced that he was going to be used in the Avengers, I was really excited about the potential. There is a ton of untapped potential with his powers. I think only once has a writer written him as more than just a...cannonball. He has been written as having the ability to focus his powers into his fists for punches. It seems possible that he could even focus his powers into his hands and use it as a shield of sorts.
    9-Dani Moonstar...Claremont wrote once concerning her character that Xavier had a tiger by the tail. She's lost a lot of her spunk in the ensuing years as writers have left out a lot of her fire. I would almost prefer her original mutant abilities returned over the valkyrie powers that seem to make her either too powerful or wall paper.
    10-Frenzy...Frenzy came into the X-Men the same way Rogue did...with a chip on her shoulder but wanting to be better. She would have been the perfect character for Rogue to mentor and bring with her into the Uncanny Avengers or for writers to add a little fire to one of the X-teams...a powerhouse character with a short fuse who wants to be a better person but needs help getting there. She's the perfect redemption story and every one loves a redemption story.
    BONUS Character-Elsa Bloodstone...Marvel trotted her out during the Tomb Raider era and seemed to have a pretty decent mini about her (I thought anyway.) They've tried tying her into the Zombie craze and into the quirky hero craze (Nextwave) but dont really get any where with her.
    BONUS #2-Ultra Girl...super powerful teen character with a spunky personality and ties into their major franchise right now with the Kree.

Marvel has a bunch of characters that I could find a bunch of untapped or missed potential in like Cloak & Dagger, Power Pack, Arana/Spider Girl, Justice, Firestar, New Warriors, Lionheart, I could seriously name another twenty characters probably.
    Last edited by OBrianTallent; 11-10-2015 at 08:20 PM.

1. Julia Carpenter
    2. Justice
    3. Darkhawk
    4. Northstar
    5. Dani Moonstar
    6. Wolfsbane
    7. Karma
    8. Mimic
    9. Nova (Richard Rider)
    10. Silhouette
    My debut novel Awakening - Book One of The Children of the Solstice Series: http://amzn.to/2xAbyid

"If you like sci-fi and the "everyday" superhero, this book is for you."

The second book Collision is out now: https://amzn.to/2FzkH1W

"The Children of the Solstice are Back!"

Total Geek Live is group effort by 4 Geeks giving you all the latest in geek news: https://bit.ly/2YoYrir

Finding a destination in the infinite multiverse

Hank Pym
    Scientist Supreme
    Ant-Man
    Giant-Man
    Goliath
    YellowJacket
    Janet Van Dyne
    Wasp
    Hank Pym
    did I mention Hank Pym.
    Note: This person is a Peter Parker, Hank Pym, Bruce Banner, Reed Richards and James Howlett fanboy, used to be a Steve Rogers fanboy before he turned grumpy.

Niffleheim

1. Wolfsbane
    2. Karma
    3. Jim Hammond
    4. Blue Marvel
    5. Silver Surfer
    6. Shuri
    7. Namor
    8. Cannonball
    9. Toro
    10. Dani Moonstar

I always feel like the original New Mutants are always underrated.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough