Default Thanos vs Saint Seiya

Round 1: Thanos faces everyone one on one from the weakest tongue strongest. How far does he get?
    Round 2: Same as above but Thanos has his chair, and forcefield at max.
    Round 3: Speed is equalized.

I did that one before. For round 1 and 3, he can't take on Hades, a guy able to rather casually affect the solar system with his power. I can't honestly say if Athena or a God Clothed Saint could defeat him. Thanos will be fine against anyone below those people.

Hades have mental resistance?

Also he's stronger than pre-crisis supes?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    I did that one before. For round 1 and 3, he can't take on Hades, a guy able to rather casually affect the solar system with his power. I can't honestly say if Athena or a God Clothed Saint could defeat him. Thanos will be fine against anyone below those people.
    He would manhandle Hades. Hades has nothing that would put Thanos down for the 10 count and Thanos can smack him with a mind whammy.

PC Superman is a lot faster and can dish out a lot more damage than Hades and he can't even beat Thanos. Hades isn't going to do much better.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kid-who-cried-wolf View Post
    Thanos faces everyone one on one from the weakest tongue strongest. How far does he get?
    File under 'stuff that sounds more rude than meant to be'.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate