Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    The way I see it, there are three possible outcomes for this plot:

-JD genuinely has a heel-face turn, takes a new identity and becomes a full member of "Rent-A-Bat"

-JD is redeemed but she leaves the merc business and becomes a normal girl (as much as someone like her can be normal at least)

-JD fails and has to be put down by the boys

The 3rd one seems likely. Really hope it's the first though. Villains being redeemed isn't something that is explored a lot.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjak View Post
    The 3rd one seems likely. Really hope it's the first though. Villains being redeemed isn't something that is explored a lot.
    I really hope it's the first one as well. Seeing JD getting a chance to be redeemed would be great to see since it isn't something that gets explored a lot in comics. I also think having Jason be instrumental in that could be important for his character's growth.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG