Spectacular Member

Default Mike M I need help with Napoleonic War and era setting

Hi Mike M I know that you favor Cthulhu myth for your Hellboy setting and Baltimore setting, Well I want to do a Napoleonic Wars and Era setting. My main character is a British version of Doc Savage like character a perfect man, he is Son of a Duke who fought in America during there revolt as a British Army Officer, he is ether trained like Doc Savage or is like Superman an Human like Alien but if I do that I would get sued by DC Comics.

This setting doesn't have any Cthulu Myhos in it, however it does have Steampunk and touches of Magic like Baba Yaga in Russia if Dragons can be added then I can add the Frankenstein Monster, I want to add a Zeppelin can I do it?.

I need help ,

LW

Incredible Member

Politely as I can:

Mike doesn't actually frequent theses boards.
    He has his own writing and drawing to do and probably doesn't have time to help anyone who just asks.
    You can write about anything you want.
    You'd need to talk to a lawyer about similarities being close enough for lawsuits.

Good luck.
    Sounds perfect.

Spectacular Member

Mike M in his Hellboy setting did create a Napoleonic Vampire that was Russian, all though with Cthulhu Mythos touches.

I can create Vampires and other type Monsters in this Napoleonic era,

LW

Spectacular Member

I need a question answered the Yellow King is official part of Cthulhu Mythos?, like the Red King is?.

LW

Listen, Mike Mignola is a busy person and he never comes to such places, he don't have time and probobly desire. To answer you question. You know there's such place as wikipedia and google where you can check this.
    Last edited by Markus; 11-14-2015 at 01:40 AM.

Spectacular Member

Okay I get the idea I'm too lowly to contact him, and the Yellow King is part of the Cthulhu Mythos dam, but the Seven Deaths are not. There from Roger Corman's Mask of Red Death Movie in 1964. If I used the Seven Deaths then I have to worry about Roger C suing me.

I also think that my Napoleonic era idea is good,

LW