Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    pleasebeemmafrost pleasebeemmafrost pleasebeemmafrost

Oh for god's sake.
    not till steve forks out some child support

or proves that Nuke's the one who needs to do so

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Why doesn't Iron Man or Groot join X-Men then? It's only mutants switching sides that's not fair
    We did get Spiderman,Namor for awhile, i'm not sure who I would want to join. But I don't want Hawkeye,Cap A,Tony, or Moon knight hanging out with the X full time ever.
    Last edited by Darth Phoenix; 11-13-2015 at 11:23 AM.

Me either. I'm betting that the Inhumans and X-men may continue to get merged together more and more, though. That may be the end game. Just keep siphoning characters to other franchises and eventually kill the X-books like they did the FF. I know, I know...crazy conspiracy theory!

But I mean, you've now got Johnny Storm doing double duty in Uncanny Inhumans and Uncanny Avengers and The Thing in outer space with the Guardians of the Galaxy. Beast is over in UI and Kitty Pryde is in GotG. They've pulled Rogue, Deadpool and Cable into the UA. Wouldn't be a stretch to see Cyclops also pulled into UI at some point, Storm and Nightcrawler pulled into the other Inhumans book, the new Wolverine pulled into ANADA (All New, All Different Avengers), and then the rest of the X-men scattered to the winds. Over time. Like maybe 2-3 years or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Me either. I'm betting that the Inhumans and X-men may continue to get merged together more and more, though. That may be the end game. Just keep siphoning characters to other franchises and eventually kill the X-books like they did the FF. I know, I know...crazy conspiracy theory!

But I mean, you've now got Johnny Storm doing double duty in Uncanny Inhumans and Uncanny Avengers and The Thing in outer space with the Guardians of the Galaxy. Beast is over in UI and Kitty Pryde is in GotG. They've pulled Rogue, Deadpool and Cable into the UA. Wouldn't be a stretch to see Cyclops also pulled into UI at some point, Storm and Nightcrawler pulled into the other Inhumans book, the new Wolverine pulled into ANADA (All New, All Different Avengers), and then the rest of the X-men scattered to the winds. Over time. Like maybe 2-3 years or so.
    And i still that Medusa is actually the adult Jean who is posing as her.

Another MCU book takes another X-Man from the x-books to boost its sales?! Well, that's new... Oh, wait, no, it's not. Saw this coming the moment Nicieza mentioned that Cable would be appearing somewhere else once his mini ends and he had no idea how or why Cable would appear there but that it was his job to stabilize the character for the new book. Bye bye Cable! Say hello to Kitty, Rogue, Gambit, Beast, Sunspot and others!

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Honestly why do we have to go Through the events of X-Sanction if it didn't truly followed up until After A vs X ?
    Same reason the X-men's narrative for seven years had been hijacked and then forgotten for the entirety of AvX!!!

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Don't really get the uproar over the "A". There have been mutant members of the Avengers since the seventies. If ever there was an X-Man who made sense as an Avenger, it's Cable.

There are a handful of X-men I could see joining the Avengers unfortunately; Rogue, Wolverine, and Cable are NOT those characters and why anyone would think sticking them in the Avengers is good idea is beyond me!!! Fundamentally what the Avengers represent and have represented should disagree with who those characters are and yet more and more X-characters keep joining and not even characters who you could organically make the connection between X-man and Avenger instead it's just random characters!!!

Don't know what the fuss is about.
    Cable is certainly not a core X-Man either. After all he always did his own thing apart from all the others. If you think he is living and breathing X-Men 24/7 akin to the likes of Storm or Cyclops then you definitely a different impression of him than me.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Agreed. I never saw him working with the Avengers, but more the old government sanctioned team. This new team which is funded primarily by Deadpool's merchandise sales, operates out of a defunct theatre, and consists of an eclectic cast of characters (including his pal Wade, former X-man Rogue and former X-Factor member Quicksilver) seems more likely to me. Especially if he has his reasons, which Cable always does. He's definitely more the free agent type in that regard, and will join up with whoever will further his agenda or whatever cause he thinks is righteous enough to fight for.

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Cable is certainly not a core X-Man either. After all he always did his own thing apart from all the others. If you think he is living and breathing X-Men 24/7 akin to the likes of Storm or Cyclops then you definitely a different impression of him than me.
    He certainly isn't someone that would join them and wear Avengers decals though, especially given his last meeting with them. I can't really see him as being someone working for the "man", so to speak.

I don't think he's really going to end up rocking the Avengers "A" on his costume. No one else on the team is. I think that's just a cover to signify his joining up. And this team seems much less like "the man" than other incarnations. I'm rationalizing, I know. But IMO Cable probably does the same when he joins up.

Either that or he's using them for some end we don't know about yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Well, what he keeps doing is stopping bad futures, mostly for the mutants; and the last time he crossed paths with the Avengers, he beat the @#$%& out of 4 of the main roster for doing something bad to Hope in the future.

Yeah the A is most likely a cover thing. I cant see any of them wearing it. Not even Cap.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-