Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    As much as like to see Cable again this A in his uniform and the fact that the comic will mess with time travel again only confirms my choice not to follow this magazine as much as curious had enough of this.
    Yeah the time stream is a mess as it is now. Cable still doing it just makes things worse for the X-men in the future.

The timestream is fluid. It's always evolving. Clearly this Cable from the Year 2087 is on the current timeline's trajectory, as the M-Pox is mentioned. Now, is this our Cable who was somehow sent to that year after the Split Second mini? Not sure. He certainly looks younger (and better, with his powers back and everything).

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Feels like I wished for Cable back via monkey paw.

BANNED

If Cable is not constantly undermining Steve Rogers then I'm going to be pissed.

Ugh Why has Synch or Skin not come back ONCE

Quote Originally Posted by S.k.i.d. View Post
    They did very briefly during Necrosha.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Emma's Midriff View Post
    If Cable is not constantly undermining Steve Rogers then I'm going to be pissed.
    He should be constantly undermining everyone. I only remember one time he was on a team and wasnt calling the shots and that didn't last very long (briefly under Gambit following "Revolution"). I don't like that he's wearing a " A" either. It's like the Avengers are striping the most popular parts of the X-Men and inserting them into their line ups. Making that money off of the X-Men followers but really selling them as "X-Men". Not complex. Just devious marketing.
    Last edited by donpricetag; 11-11-2015 at 12:06 PM.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

BANNED

Cable will be the first competent leader the Uncanny Avengers have ever had.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Wow, they're actually admitting the Avengers screwed something up?
    No they are just going to say Cable ruined AvX by warning the Xmen making it all Cable's(ie the Xmen's) fault

BANNED

Cable's entrance was kinda cool but still didn't save this mess of a book. Awful.

1.-Steve Rogers refuses to call the big guns while a city is being destroyed and innocent people are being eaten inside out by plants because he wants to see if his team can handle it? Somebody shoot him, he has gone evil, stupid, or both.

2.-If Cable joins the team and he is well written, this may become a good title. Until now, it looked like some chaotic gathering of random supers. Cable's insight might give them some sense of direction; guy always had a broad vision, a greater mission.
    Last edited by Habis; 11-11-2015 at 02:49 PM.

I would prefer Deadpool, Gambit, Rogue, Cable and Quicksilver as new X-Force or X-Treme X-men team. This Avengers book line-up is so huge

BANNED

That part about the Kree coming to Earth is interesting. Could perhaps be what this IvX crap is building to. Surprised to see anything about it in Uncanny A though.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma's Midriff View Post
    Cable will be the first competent leader the Uncanny Avengers have ever had.
    Ha ha.
    Right?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by S.k.i.d. View Post
    Because they are Z list characters who died ages ago? A lot of readers don't even know who they are.