Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I say ditch Cassie and have Diana mage Aegeus into her new sidekick aka Wonder Boy/Warrior. He would need to be taught to take ownership for his actions and stop whining for sure but I'm guessing that Diana could turn him into a competent warrior after some time.
    Think I'd rather see Strife do Harley Quinn and take up the Wonder Girl mantle simply to irritate Diana than have the whiner get the job.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    Maybe, we find out this Cassie is an impostor.
    I wouldn't care at all

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Well, she's a god. Safe to say she has senses beyond what mortals do. I'd be fine with something like that; it's quick and easy if not completely clean. At this point, I dont need a solution to make perfect sense, I just want a solution that works so the characters can move forward.
    she is? because there is nothing from lobdell (except the panel that never got a follow up). she seems like a normal kid that got a magical armor. not everything easy and quick should be done, it's not wha the character needs

I dont think we're at the point where a full on reboot is the answer. Reboots only make things worse (funny how people complain about reboots until they want something gone...). But if things dont start to turn around even I might be saying its time for one.
    so I guess you didn't liked the new 52 reboot.
    it's not a reboot, more than it is a retcon. a retcon for the best of the character and WW mithology

It's almost impressive how badly they screwed Bart up. I mean, it takes a lot of effort to bring something so low.
    seems like dc want to make sure nobody will ever like another speedster that isn't barry
    Last edited by Tayswift; 11-28-2015 at 06:21 PM.

Unless we're going to reboot the entire DCU, I would like to see the whole WG business junked, for awhile. That means Cassie and Donna killed off or lost, somehow, until a new origin story that is respectful of the WW and Titan mythos can be put in play. If the editors can figure out a way to bring back Kara Zor-El, there's no excuse for Donna Troy and Cassie being left in the condition, they're in.

None...except disrespect for the fans.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 11-30-2015 at 01:36 AM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Does anyone else think she's more like (new 52) Hawkman with her power set? Hawkman is infused with the Nth metal and his armour comes out when needed. Same with (new 52) Wonder Girl, right? Am I missing something?

Kill cassie n make donna wonder girl again.

Quote Originally Posted by Noge View Post
    Does anyone else think she's more like (new 52) Hawkman with her power set? Hawkman is infused with the Nth metal and his armour comes out when needed. Same with (new 52) Wonder Girl, right? Am I missing something?
    Not really. Cassie's armor is simply invisible when she's not using it.