Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Following

Member in Disguise

Quote Originally Posted by Hatbar View Post
    Anyone got any ideas who was driving the car at the end that the twins got into? I can't think of anyone else that's left alive! I hope Joe doesn't spend all of next season in prison, he needs to be free to drum up business.
    I kinda hope he does; the driving force of the first season (and the name of the show, no less) was the Following; random people doing unspeakable things, with Joe pulling the strings from behind bars. With him free, he tends to be more hands-on, taking center stage and limiting the Followers to mere cronies. Joe seems to be at his best when he's whispering into someone's ear; when he does his own dirty work, he's just another serial killer.
    ...Expecting the Spanish Inquisition.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hatbar View Post
    Anyone got any ideas who was driving the car at the end that the twins got into? I can't think of anyone else that's left alive! I hope Joe doesn't spend all of next season in prison, he needs to be free to drum up business.
    My guess is that it was Carrie driving the car:

- It was a nice ride and I'd imagine she has the money for it.
    - I'm sure she's not happy Ryan has the hots for Claire
    - The twins know she's connected to Joe and they know she wants a story
    - She's foolish enough to pick them up
    - ....who the hell is there left? (I never watched season 1 so I may be missing somebody)

Also, Claire turned down Ryan because I'm willing to bet almost anything Joe got to her. She still loves him.

I bet it was Carrie, it was strange how she didn't appear in the final episode. As long as its not Emma miraculously cured and ready for another season!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    How did they know that either one of them were going to be there?. The only reason Emma knew to be there was because Joe told her that it was his and Claire's "special place." No one else knew about its significance to Joe or Claire. So how did the twins know to be there?
    I was assuming that the twins followed Joe and Emma to their new hideout and when Emma left with only one cult member they followed her to grab her and use her as bait to lure Joe to the mansion (Joe having too many cult members around for them to attack him directly).