Super Moderator

Default Layman Says Next "Chew" Animation Announcement "Guaranteed to Blow Minds"

The "Chew" co-creator talks the "pleasant surprise" of the "Chew" animated feature, and details his decision to leave "Batman Eternal."

Full article here.

Amazing Member

Very excited for this.. especially hearing that it will be adapted from the first volume tpb word for word at times... it will be such a treat to see this great fun story come alive in animated form! and also, Im really excited to hear about future cast additions... hopefully they are as good as they are leading on.

If it's not John Goodman or John Noble as Mason, then there is no God.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

I can't wait to see how all this Chew goodness turns out. Seems like media interest in the property has spiked since the voice cast announcement, and for good reason... Chew could do really well in an animated form. Adult Swim should probably start paying attention.

I don't see how this ever could have been live action like Showtime was planning. A big part of Chew is Rob's style, which simply can't be emulated in real life.

Im wary. I would have loved to see Ken Leung and Josh Holloway in the live version. And yes it could have been done. Snyder pulled off Watchmen (It was Good Damnit) and Rodrigues pulled off Sin City, and Edgar Write pulled off Scott Pilgrim. Anything is possible.