Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

I'm most excited for:

• Mario Tennis Aces
    • Kirby Star Allies (my first real Kirby game!)
    • Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition

The rest... eh. I just really want more multiplayer/party games. Announce a Mario Party for the Switch already!

First Look at Nintendo Labo

BANNED

I love it.

It is so stupid and brilliant at the same time.

BANNED

Nintendo Labo cost altogether cost $170.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Nintendo continues its assholish behavior with youtube creators. As this youtuber brings up he tried being a partner for Nintendo content through the Club Nintendo program . What happened was that for 1+ million views , they sent him a check for ...90 cents.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I'm always game for more splatoon.

I'm not going to lie, I found it *really* weird that the Splatoon DLC reveal had a "sexy" Splatoon character (Octoling?) walking around for like 5 minutes. They could've revealed it in a much better way in my opinion. I would've been bored had I not been so confused about the hip-swaying Octogirl.

My favorite takeaways: Captain Toad (please dear god put him in Smash), Octopath Traveler (still looks amazing), and... wow, is that all? Smash for the Switch is welcome, of course, but wasn't surprising in the slightest.

I was really disappointed in Mario Tennis Aces. I'm still gonna get it, but I would've liked to see more of the Story Mode (which seems like it probably won't be a big deal). And how could they miss this opportunity to put Pauline in the series? I mean really.

I'm that guy who insists the best Mario Tennis is always gonna be the N64 one because every iteration since has spoiled the pitch-perfect gameplay with dumb gimmicks. Aces is still doing that BUT the way it seems to work now - with a 'stamina meter' accounting for multiple kinds of special shot - seems like the best take on the idea they've had so far. It at least establishes a tactical element; do you blow your energy on a mega-powered volley this turn, or hold back in case you need to use bullet-time to catch a wide-angled slice afterward? Could work. And isn't Chain Chomp with a racquet in his mouth the most adorable thing?

Seeing it in motion now, I kinda see why Suda51 insists that Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes is a spin-off rather than a sequel. Just pulling back the camera to a near top-down/isometric perspective gives the whole thing a different feel (reminds me of Ruiner, which I thought was cool but sucked at playing), and Travis seems a lot more mobile in combat than before. Bummer there's no confirmed release date but this is absolutely the thing I'm most looking forward to for the rest of the year.

Also: I have no intention of playing Dark Souls ever, yet I MUST have that amiibo. I can't explain why, I just know it shall be mine.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

What I do like about Mario Tennis Aces is that you can change between the N64 Classic Mode and the newer (but very confusing for new players) mode.

I'm getting closer to getting a Nintendo Switch.

I'm really interested in the games they keep adding to the E Shop.

Guilty Gear is coming to Nintendo Switch

https://realotakugamer.com/guilty-ge...intendo-switch