Quote Originally Posted by WebCrawlComics View Post
Nintendo has a lot to live up to this time, and I think many fans are very perturbed the way the last year or so has went. I hope things get better for them and the company!
I thought 2015 was a solid year, I mean we got Splatoon, Super Mario Maker & Yoshi's Woolly World for WiiU. 3DS gave us a port of Majora's Mask and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D. and heck the year before that we got Hyrule Warriors, Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros for Wii U & 3DS.

And this year so far we've gotten Pokken Tournament and Starfox Zero/Guard on the Wii-U, and we have 2 new Fire Emblem games on 3DS, a port of Hyrule Warriors, as well as Kirby Planet Robobot coming out this summer. and 2 new Pokémon Games coming out this Holiday season.

So yea I really don't get why people seem to rag on Nintendo, we still get fun games, and personally i'm more of a quality over quantity person when it comes to electronics.

Then again though despite playing video games since the SNES era i'm not really a gamer, just someone who plays video games to have fun and destress and what not, so I fully admit I have no idea what modern gamers want. Personally as long as I have games I can have fun with i'm happy.

But yea, I do hope the NX can help Nintendo jump back up to #1.