Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

The Meloetta distribution for XY & ORAS is now live! And with it many players will finally complete their Gen6 Pokedex.
    meloetta-distribution.jpg
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Extraordinary Member

Playing Pokemon Sun, mostly after work.

It's the first time since generation 2 that I've played a Pokemon game. And I'm kinda hooked as it is. I'm having lots of fun with it, and giving all my mons nicknames (which I didn't do when I was younger) does make me more attached to the little digital buggers.

New Footage of Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild from the 2016 Game Awards.

Also tomorrow December 2nd is Link's 30th Birthday and Nintendo is celebrating in various ways. If you have a My Nintendo account you can download a special 30th anniversary background for your 3DS and get 30% off e-shop downloads of Link to The Past & Skyward Sword. They also have special videos of the Symphony of The Goddess orchestra. And if you have Wolf Link in your town in Animal Crossing: New Leaf you can celebrate his birthday with him!

And of course in terms of physical merchindise the 30th Anniversary Legend of Zelda Amiibo & Super Mario Maker for 3DS come out tomorrow.
    Last edited by GreenLanternRanger; 12-01-2016 at 07:44 PM.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post
    New Footage of Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild from the 2016 Game Awards.

Also tomorrow December 2nd is Link's 30th Birthday and Nintendo is celebrating in various ways. If you have a My Nintendo account you can download a special 30th anniversary background for your 3DS and get 30% off e-shop downloads of Link to The Past & Skyward Sword. They also have special videos of the Symphony of The Goddess orchestra. And if you have Wolf Link in your town in Animal Crossing: New Leaf you can celebrate his birthday with him!

And of course in terms of physical merchindise the 30th Anniversary Legend of Zelda Amiibo & Super Mario Maker for 3DS come out tomorrow.
    Interesting about the scarity thing, but then again it's not just Nintendo that does that. They could over stock and then it's gonna be a lot more expesive for the sales of the item if they don't sell. But I can kind of see business wise why they would do this. Also man does that ever look pretty.

Hummm, anyone thoughts on the small write up the switch had in Game informer?

The Magearna QR Code for Pokemon Sun & Moon is now live! It is redeemable from December 5th -March 5th. So no hurry if you haven't beat the game yet.
    magearna-distribution-169-en.jpg

magearna_distribution_qr_code.png

Source:
    http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-ne...-for-magearna/
    Last edited by GreenLanternRanger; 12-05-2016 at 10:35 AM.

Nintendo was on Jimmy Fallon last night!

Reggie on Bloomburg about Super Mario Run. And yes the game will be coming to android, but not until 2017.
    http://nintendoeverything.com/reggie...here-yet-more/

If you are lucky enough to live in/visit Japan next year Nintendo will be holding concerts for Kirby's 25th Anniversary!
    kirby-25th-anniversary-orchestra-concert-656x526.jpg
    http://nintendoeverything.com/kirby-...ced-for-japan/

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post
    Nintendo was on Jimmy Fallon last night!
    This made me a fan if Jimmy Fallon. You can tell he's a genuine lover of Nintendo.
    Life is but a dream

I got a Lucinia amiibo!
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP View Post
    This made me a fan if Jimmy Fallon. You can tell he's a genuine lover of Nintendo.
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    I got a Lucinia amiibo!
    Awesome! Yeah the Holiday's are a great time to stock up on Amiibo you've been missing!

Also Nintendo is giving fans in the U.S./U.K./Japan a chance to play the Switch early if they are members of My Nintendo they will automatically be entered in the contest, and winners will be able to play a preview of the Nintendo Switch in January!
    http://nintendoeverything.com/select...before-launch/

I have to give a shout out to Nintendo Support. I ordered a larger battery for my gamepad over the thanksgiving weekend, and paid for expedited shipping but it was delayed by over a week. I called Nintendo's support to cancel the order, but the rep was very nice and reversed the shipping charges.
    Life is but a dream

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP View Post
    I would feel that way if he didn't get life changingly hyped up about like, everything.