Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

I believe, and this is just my belief, that once you have the game downloaded it's yours and able to be played regardless of the account since the accounts seem to be more connected to the online features than actually playing games you have.

Hardware overview from Nintendo.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fandumb View Post
    Hardware overview from Nintendo.

The hardware looks good . What likely will be the big deal is the online deal. How its handled as well as how games play mobile wise. The 1st reports from it on March will be interesting.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The hardware looks good . What likely will be the big deal is the online deal. How its handled as well as how games play mobile wise. The 1st reports from it on March will be interesting.
    Well at least we have a price range for the online. $17.50-26.50 a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Barret View Post
    Well at least we have a price range for the online. $17.50-26.50 a year.
    Which is a great price. Its just how well Nintendo works it that matters. The 1st reports of everything will be interesting.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

One youtube channel I watched last night revealed some interesting tidbits that surprised me about the Switch.

- Nintendo seems to be throwing down major and the Super Bowl spot was something to signify they won't let marketing for this console fail like it did years earlier for the WiiU. That they have went out to promote heavily on what the Switch can do and how.

- Satoru Iwata (the former Nintendo President) before his death in 2015 had started the plans for the Switch. Wanting to bridge the gap between hand held and home consoles. His ideas was used for this.

- The Switch as one youtuber points out seems to be a flashback in color scheme of the Nintendo logo of the 1980's.

In the 2000's Nintendo drifted away from those colors and seems to be pushing the classic red and white power scheme to symbolize the company's return.

Unboxing.

Teardown.

Well in one blow to the Nintendo Switch , it won't have a Virtual Console at launch. They claim its something that they are working on.

Well in one blow to the Nintendo Switch , it won't have a Virtual Console at launch. They claim its something that they are working on.

There will be retro games at launch though. Neo Geo games to be precise
    http://enthusiast.gg/9935/neo-geo-ga...witch-in-march

Some are reporting that there is a hardware issue (a minor one) with the left joy-con controller. Many are hoping Nintendo does an update to the system so the controller will stay connected right.

Extraordinary Member

Some are reporting that there is a hardware issue (a minor one) with the left joy-con controller. Many are hoping Nintendo does an update to the system so the controller will stay connected right.
    Apparently it's caused by covering the front of the joy con. Don't put your finger on the front or put anything between you and the tv like your other hand. The small size might be the real problem, causing people to hold it wrong. Hard to see how an update would solve that.

nintendo pickup.jpg

i got it!!!

Jesus Christ himself appeared to get a Nintendo Switch....