Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

http://enthusiast.gg/10335/superdata...tw-134-million

Switch has sold 1.5 Million units and BOTW 1.34 million copies worldwide. These are based off first week sales so the numbers are actually likely higher by now

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Speaking of sales , the UK Charts released a new sales deal. Zelda has fallen to 4th. Which is again likely due to the console's slow release pattern.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/top.../1100-6448652/

1.Ghost Recon: Wildlands
    2.Horizon Zero Dawn
    3.Lego Worlds
    4.The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
    5.Grand Theft Auto V
    6.Nier: Automata
    7.FIFA 17
    8.Rocket League
    9.1-2-Switch
    10.Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
    I think if Nintendo had more consoles at launch ready the title would be moving more copies in this. Also how powerful is Grand Theft Auto. As someone joked months ago online , the game was released back in 2015 and its still in the top sales charts.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post
    The Switch is the first video game system that I have bought that I actually fell I am getting my monies worth on in quite some time. As big of a game as BOTW is, and as slow as I am at beating games I will most likely be playing this one for at least the next year if not longer. Also enjoyed what little I have played of Snipper Clips so far.
    Have you played any of the other eshop games?

The hidden gem Waku Waku 7 has finally gotten a re release in the west, thanks to Hamster corporation. Its available on Switch eshop in all regions now!

Woo! Waku Waku 7! Haven't played that since college. I still remember getting beaten up by Bonus-kun and Fernandez.
    ---

Sincerely,

Melchior, the Geddon Knight

Well Nintendo fans more shipments maybe arriving to retailers...this week according to The Know...

Also Sony and Guerrilla Games released the sales data thus far for Horizon Zero Dawn. Its a big huge hit for Sony. The game has sold 2.6+ million copies worldwide in 2 weeks. Its the biggest new IP launch for them in PS4 history. Its also Guerrilla Games biggest launch in history for them. Moving them away from Killzone finally.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

http://realotakugamer.com/nintendo-d...-by-march-2018
    Nintendo is doubling Switch production. They now plan to ship 16 million units instead of 8 million units in year 1

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Angry Joe discusses how he'd love to do a Review of Zelda since he loves the game. But sadly due to Nintendo's dumb copyright policies with youtube , they can't. Because as this video shows , Joe played 1,2 Switch and kept re-editing the music , a lot of the game footage and more from it. And kept getting flagged. One of the comical things was he got flagged for showing a crystal ball in a scene and a gorilla.

He brings up wanting to get approved by Nintendo to do a review. Contacting those folks who are approved by Nintendo's program to see what he needed to do. He also contacted as he claimed some in Nintendo but never heard back. Finally realizing he'll never get "white listed" or approved to do it. He checked out the Nintendo's Creator program on youtube and learned how its not changed.

But as he points out Nintendo wants an iron grip on what is put out. They have for years and its why Joe , Sterling and others have had videos flagged. Jim Sterling has comically came up with an idea where he gets around it all by having other copyright material , so the companies fight it out. As he said , he did it because of Nintendo's use of copyright on youtube.

Well here's the thing about both Joe and Jim, and others who have the same style. They are way to agressive. What they don't get is that it's their style and the way they curse and so forth that screws them over. Nintendo has been, and always will see it self, as a toy company. Yes it sells Video games, but above all else it views those games as toys to be played with. As such it tends to want reviewers to have a more family friendly sort of tone. Look at the completionist for example. While he does show the negative parts of the game review, he's also positive about things, tempers his words and over all comes off as a more relaxed person. Joe on the other hand has the Angry aspect going. He's sarcastic, loud and pretty blunt. For a company that wants to market to families (and this has been as far back as the 1980s) Nintendo wouldn't want the angry aspect of Joe showing up.

So while I don't agree with the way they have blocked him, I do realized the marketing and brand aspect that would cause them to do that. If I was selling a game that I want all ages to play, I would be hesitant to have someone like Joe or Jim do a review. The same way I would be worried about other sarcastic and loud reviewers to do it.

Arms Character Introduction.

Arms Weapon Showcase.

Angry Joe went ahead and did an Angry review , not caring if Nintendo claims it. Just wanting it for his channel so folks can see it.

http://realotakugamer.com/seiken-den...ming-to-switch

Seiken Densetsu collection is coming to the Switch. If it gets localized, then this is the first time seiken densetsu 3 will be released in the west.

http://enthusiast.gg/10932/zelda-bot...rmany-in-march

BOTW was the best selling game in Germany in March

It beat out Mass effect, Horizon and Ghost Recon among others
    Last edited by Gryphon; 04-10-2017 at 06:32 AM.

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/...34613343895552

New Nintendo Direct on 4/12 at 3 PM Pacific Time that will, according to Nintendo, mainly focus on ARMS and Splatoon 2.