Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Nintendo Switchs are still difficult to find especially online, best way seems to be calling a local store daily and getting lucky, which is how I found one.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/04/...lassic-edition

So does anyone actually own one of these things?

http://enthusiast.gg/11028/switch-se...do-system-ever
    Switch sold 906 000 units in the US alone in March

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    http://enthusiast.gg/11028/switch-se...do-system-ever
    Switch sold 906 000 units in the US alone in March
    That BotW Switch sold more units in that time is... odd... That puts BotW at over 100% attach rate.

http://enthusiast.gg/11035/superdata...units-in-march
    Switch sold 2.4 million units worldwide according to estimates

Over 20 Unreal Engine 4 games are in development for Switch in Japan.
    http://realotakugamer.com/20-unreal-...witch-in-japan

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Nintendo revealed the worst kept secret in weeks , they are discontinuing the NES Classic. The last shipment will arrive this month for certain stores. E-Bay prices meanwhile are starting to go back to insane levels and one charting guide claims its getting close to $400 bucks that you'll have to pay for a NES Classic.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

What was even the point of the NES Classic?

Personally, I don't understand why Nintendo doesn't do a Netflix style service with their NES and SNES library. They would make a killing.
    Life is but a dream

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP View Post
    What was even the point of the NES Classic?

Personally, I don't understand why Nintendo doesn't do a Netflix style service with their NES and SNES library. They would make a killing.
    Its been brought up that Nintendo doesn't really know how to handle some things changing at times. I mean their online practices are so far behind the times , they are openly mocked by some for how they handle things. Sterling himself weeks ago as I posted called them out and said they think like an out of date toy company and not see the big picture at all.

Nintendo could really make huge profits with that library as you posted. They just....don't wanna do it and are stuck in an old mindset still. While Sony and Microsoft march ahead , Nintendo sadly wants to be so many steps behind now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

The NES classic was only meant a stop gap item for the holidays and never was meant as a long term item. Nintendo actually made that point several times and it seems no one listened

Helix the new fighter for ARMS.

http://enthusiast.gg/11353/mario-kar...of-2017-so-far

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is already Amazon's best-selling game of 2017 so far

Jim Sterling recently looked at how Nintendo can stop being such utter d-ckheads at times. He has a few good joking points that Nintendo needs to employ actual scalpers since they grab anything Nintendo and they know the company will under-produce everything , so he shows off an ebay listing where a scalper has like 20 Nintendo Switch's for sale at like $600-700 bucks apiece.

I'd link it here but Sterling placed a dumb blurred image in it during his discussion of Nintendo. So you can find it on youtube. But one of the funniest comic spots...

"I want Reggie (Nintendo CEO) to get down and discuss with 10 year old Sally how she can't play the Mario games and I don't want that fucker to dare up sell her on a Nintendo Switch. But I know he would , because he can't fucking stop himself."

Another good point , "Nintendo can tell you they can't possibly manufacture a certified emulator with 30 games , but they can mass produce a spin-off of a product from 2014 like the 3DS and make it a 2DS..."

Disgaea 5 on Switch isn't out in the west yet its almost outsold the PS4 version in the west on preorder alone

http://realotakugamer.com/disgaea-5-...es-in-the-west