Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

https://www.humblebundle.com/friends...tendo-3ds-wiiu

Nintendo is doing another humble bundle

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Quite a lot of news today! NX date and Zelda confirmed as a launch title, and mobile versions for Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem. Gotta say that moving Zelda to next year doesn't surprise me, but for the Wii U it leaves quite a barren 2016. With Pokkén, Twilight Princess, Star Fox Zero all out already, what does that leave?

Mario & Sonic Olympics, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Paper Mario? I guess things like Lego Star Wars, Yooka-Laylee, Mighty No 9, Terraria, Minecraft are all getting physical releases and it's not like there's a shortage of good games out already, just looks a lil' empty is all.

Can anybody tell me if Lego Dimensions for Wii U is like Lego Jurassic Park in that, instead of using the split screen, one player can do their own thing on the gamepad screen while the other uses the tv screen? Also, are there any other Lego Wii U games that have the non-split screen option for two players?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Or they want to show it off at a separate event and will show some other annoucnements at e3 instead
    One article claimed they will show Zelda....and....well Zelda basically. I can see why WiiU failed really. I remember watching video where someone discussed Nintendo and the level of success they were at , at one point. They were like NFL Dynasty at the top or a wrestling promotion at the top. They had the Wii and it did huge. It sold 100+ Million units worldwide and made them the company to beat. They own the hand held market as well. No one could top what Nintendo was doing in the mid/late 2000's.

But usually when your on a run of being hugely successful , you don't see yourself falling. The WiiU was like that . Nintendo in a sense are still in a ...how did this fail ? How did we only sell 13+ million units of this system ? Clearly its the peoples fault for not getting it. Business as usual , they will get the next product . Business as usual , were Nintendo. Were still #1. No one else matters.

And well , as some will say ...Sony is #1 now. Microsoft is #2 and Nintendo had became a distant #3. You would think they would wanna promote and hype this product huge.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Personally I love my WiiU, I don't really see why it underperformed like it did. Sure some people say lack of third party support, but really imo you buy a Nintendo system for well, Nintendo games! And the WiiU has had more then enough solid 1st party titles, I mean there's Super Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Splatoon, Super Smash Bros, Super Mario Maker, Yoshi's Wooly World, and this year so far we have gotten Pokken Tournament and Star Fox Zero/Guard.

Sure the first year or so were pretty slow, but overall I think the WiiU has a fair share of solid titles.

Anywho on to the NX, while I am looking forward to its release, March just seems like a weird month to launch a system to me. I mean I guess its kind of smart, they wont have to worry about competing with Sony and Microsoft during the holiday season this year and then will have the jump on them next year with the NX launching so early on, with I'm guessing first and third party titles for it slowly coming out throughout the year, possibly leading to a big line-up reveal at E3 of 2017. So yea guess it is a smart move.

As for mobile titles, I've never had any interest in Fire Emblem myself, but looking forward to learning more about the Animal Crossing app.

And as for this years E3, i'm fine with it being Zelda centric, but I hope we will also get more info on the Upcoming Pokémon Sun & Moon games, and maybe at least 1 or 2 surprises.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Looks like Nintendo still has big plans for the 3DS over the next year.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

http://realotakugamer.com/games-that...joy-mech-fight

I wrote an editorial for Real Otaku Gamer on why the game Joy Mech Fight should be revived. Can you guys let me know what you think?

http://realotakugamer.com/games-that...joy-mech-fight

I wrote an editorial for Real Otaku Gamer on why the game Joy Mech Fight should be revived. Can you guys let me know what you think?
    Nice, you sound like me whenever I talk about Custom Robo.

Koei Tecmo has confirmed they are working on NX games

http://realotakugamer.com/koei-tecmo...g-games-for-nx

Quote Originally Posted by VivaChiba View Post
    Apologies for the doulbe post (again).

Anyway, have you tried the Ninja Turtles games on 3DS? I got my boy one and he loves it! It's not as good as the Castlevania titles on DS (in MY opinion - he never got into them), but the one we have, a least, is well worth checking out... its just a pity that I can't think what it's called, though the box does have the Nickleodeon logo on it.

I also heard that Batman: Arkham is like Castlevania so picked up a copy dirt cheap on Amazon (Ł5 cheap!)... but I've not really had the time to play it so can't confirm that.
    Nickelodeon own the Turtles franchise currently, and I don't have a 3DS.
    I like the GBA games based on the 4Kids series, a show I really love.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

The Squid Sisters from Splatoon are getting their own Amiibo.

In Nintendo related discussion I sold my Wii U-so that's good, went surprisingly easy.

NX coming in March not bad news at all. Apparently it's using the same chipset as the PS4 and XBO but some reports are suggesting it may not be as powerful as a PS4 which I pray is not true as circa the time the NX comes out the Neo could be here which is even more powerful than the PS4 and again Nintendo could be left with the weakest console on the shelf, only this time they would be the youngest.....wouldn't really be acceptable in my eyes.

I pray this is not another low cost simple machine.....people largely rejected the Wii U because it didn't really tick the boxes people wanted today and next year Ninetendo should be trying to out match the PS4 simply put. They can still have all the same games they would on a cheaper machine only better.

Gamestop started their Darkrai promotion for the Pokémon games today.

YouTube Let's Player WebCrawlComics's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gobSIDES View Post
    In Nintendo related discussion I sold my Wii U-so that's good, went surprisingly easy.

NX coming in March not bad news at all. Apparently it's using the same chipset as the PS4 and XBO but some reports are suggesting it may not be as powerful as a PS4 which I pray is not true as circa the time the NX comes out the Neo could be here which is even more powerful than the PS4 and again Nintendo could be left with the weakest console on the shelf, only this time they would be the youngest.....wouldn't really be acceptable in my eyes.

I pray this is not another low cost simple machine.....people largely rejected the Wii U because it didn't really tick the boxes people wanted today and next year Ninetendo should be trying to out match the PS4 simply put. They can still have all the same games they would on a cheaper machine only better.
    Nintendo has a lot to live up to this time, and I think many fans are very perturbed the way the last year or so has went. I hope things get better for them and the company!
    "X-Men: Obsession (#3.10)" (1994)
    Wolverine: My mother always wanted me to be a surgeon.

I'm a YouTube Let's Player, father, comic junkie, and run part of the Entertainment divisions for Wal-Mart Inc. We are open minded at WebCrawlComics, "Subscribe"https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVI...UyJfwI5GPB58zA

My Top / Favorite Comic Super Heroes, in order:
    1. Wolverine
    2. Spiderman
    3. Batman
    4. Colossus
    5. Iron Man