Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

In Nintendo related discussion I sold my Wii U-so that's good, went surprisingly easy.

NX coming in March not bad news at all. Apparently it's using the same chipset as the PS4 and XBO but some reports are suggesting it may not be as powerful as a PS4 which I pray is not true as circa the time the NX comes out the Neo could be here which is even more powerful than the PS4 and again Nintendo could be left with the weakest console on the shelf, only this time they would be the youngest.....wouldn't really be acceptable in my eyes.

I pray this is not another low cost simple machine.....people largely rejected the Wii U because it didn't really tick the boxes people wanted today and next year Ninetendo should be trying to out match the PS4 simply put. They can still have all the same games they would on a cheaper machine only better.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Gamestop started their Darkrai promotion for the Pokémon games today.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

YouTube Let's Player WebCrawlComics's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gobSIDES View Post
    In Nintendo related discussion I sold my Wii U-so that's good, went surprisingly easy.

NX coming in March not bad news at all. Apparently it's using the same chipset as the PS4 and XBO but some reports are suggesting it may not be as powerful as a PS4 which I pray is not true as circa the time the NX comes out the Neo could be here which is even more powerful than the PS4 and again Nintendo could be left with the weakest console on the shelf, only this time they would be the youngest.....wouldn't really be acceptable in my eyes.

I pray this is not another low cost simple machine.....people largely rejected the Wii U because it didn't really tick the boxes people wanted today and next year Ninetendo should be trying to out match the PS4 simply put. They can still have all the same games they would on a cheaper machine only better.
    Nintendo has a lot to live up to this time, and I think many fans are very perturbed the way the last year or so has went. I hope things get better for them and the company!
    "X-Men: Obsession (#3.10)" (1994)
    Wolverine: My mother always wanted me to be a surgeon.

I'm a YouTube Let's Player, father, comic junkie, and run part of the Entertainment divisions for Wal-Mart Inc. We are open minded at WebCrawlComics, "Subscribe"https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVI...UyJfwI5GPB58zA

My Top / Favorite Comic Super Heroes, in order:
    1. Wolverine
    2. Spiderman
    3. Batman
    4. Colossus
    5. Iron Man

Quote Originally Posted by WebCrawlComics View Post
    Nintendo has a lot to live up to this time, and I think many fans are very perturbed the way the last year or so has went. I hope things get better for them and the company!
    I thought 2015 was a solid year, I mean we got Splatoon, Super Mario Maker & Yoshi's Woolly World for WiiU. 3DS gave us a port of Majora's Mask and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D. and heck the year before that we got Hyrule Warriors, Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros for Wii U & 3DS.

And this year so far we've gotten Pokken Tournament and Starfox Zero/Guard on the Wii-U, and we have 2 new Fire Emblem games on 3DS, a port of Hyrule Warriors, as well as Kirby Planet Robobot coming out this summer. and 2 new Pokémon Games coming out this Holiday season.

So yea I really don't get why people seem to rag on Nintendo, we still get fun games, and personally i'm more of a quality over quantity person when it comes to electronics.

Then again though despite playing video games since the SNES era i'm not really a gamer, just someone who plays video games to have fun and destress and what not, so I fully admit I have no idea what modern gamers want. Personally as long as I have games I can have fun with i'm happy.

But yea, I do hope the NX can help Nintendo jump back up to #1.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Nintendo has lost the crown to Sony by such a level. Its not just in PS4's they are losing. According to a report , Playstation Network itself earned $529,000,000 Yen compared to the whole of Nintendo at 504,000,000 yen. That is insane when ya sit and think that just one part of Playstation made a shit ton of money. They are a very distant 3rd and will need NX to catch up huge.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Koei Tecmo has confirmed they are working on NX games

http://realotakugamer.com/koei-tecmo...g-games-for-nx
    There was a game on DS where an evil nutty professor unleashed robot monster things on a village and you were a good nutty professor who unleashed your own Frankenstein robot to defeat them. The game-play was basically trading blows, destroying limbs, gathering new parts and merging them onto your creation to buff it up enough to fight the tougher machines on your way up to the evil nutty dude's castle.
    Unfortunately, I can't for the life of me remember what it was called and I'm not finding any clues online.

That said, I can't imagine why Nintendo would want to remake a Famicon game that nobody in the west has heard of, especially when Sega should instead remake Virtual On, which actually was popular.

But I just want a Guardian Heroes remake/reboot... or a Code of Princess with much longer levels.

Oh, okay, a Guardian Heroes remake.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Nintendo has lost the crown to Sony by such a level. Its not just in PS4's they are losing. According to a report , Playstation Network itself earned $529,000,000 Yen compared to the whole of Nintendo at 504,000,000 yen. That is insane when ya sit and think that just one part of Playstation made a shit ton of money. They are a very distant 3rd and will need NX to catch up huge.
    Is that including PS+?

Quote Originally Posted by WebCrawlComics View Post
    I really do too-after such a rotter, just my opinion, of a year like 2015 when it really didn't even feel like I owned a WiiU I have just become so disillusioned with Nintendo and no longer feel like it's a gamer friendly or safe to follow company for me.

Nintendo need to get back to delivering fresh experience on tech' relevant machines and giving many good 1st and 3rd party games per year....when that happens I'm the first guy in store to get my NX...

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Is that including PS+?
    Nope that doesn't include hardware sales or games. Its basically what PSN earns from subscriptions and all. That is what made everyone do a whoa. I think with everything else it climbs into the billion of yen for Sony.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

Rumor: Retro Studios' NX game might be a new IP

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1212933

Quote Originally Posted by gobSIDES View Post
    I really do too-after such a rotter, just my opinion, of a year like 2015 when it really didn't even feel like I owned a WiiU I have just become so disillusioned with Nintendo and no longer feel like it's a gamer friendly or safe to follow company for me.

Nintendo need to get back to delivering fresh experience on tech' relevant machines and giving many good 1st and 3rd party games per year....when that happens I'm the first guy in store to get my NX...

I gotta ask, how is a company that focuses on video games not gamer friendly? I mean sure the Wii-U gamepad was different then a traditional controller, but it's not by any means unusable.

Again maybe it's just me cause I'm not really a gamer myself and have no idea what "real gamers" want, aside from the yearly installment of the same generic FPS or Sports games. But yea, Nintendo has had solid games on the WiiU and 3DS.

As for other things. I don't really get the whole technical side of gaming. People talk about the specs, graphics etc. That's fine and all, but really it seems people focus more on the Video side of video games then the game side. Again maybe it's just me, but I don't need a high def nteractive movie, I just want a game to be well as game.

But hey that's just me.

Starter Pokémon for Sun & Moon Revealed!

The Ice Climbers Costume for Super Mario Maker is now available.

Pokken Tournament has outsold Street Fighter V!

http://comicbook.com/2016/05/16/pokk...hter-v-on-ps4/

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post
    Pokken Tournament has outsold Street Fighter V!

http://comicbook.com/2016/05/16/pokk...hter-v-on-ps4/
    With the caveat that it outsold it at Retail in NA and Japan. Digitally SF V outsold Pokken