Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mighty Member

Obviously there’s Amazing Fantasy #15.

Paul Jenkins had some great one-off issues in his Spectacular run. I believe it’s issues 21/22 which had a double whammy of great one-offs. One was just a poker game between the heroes and Kingpin joins in. It’s a fun issue where there isn’t any action, it’s just some guys playing poker. The other is about Mindworm and how he dies. It’s a beautiful and heartbreaking issue. Even the cover is sad as hell.

The kid who collects Spider-man is also great, but I think everyone says that. It’s one of the most common issues, but there’s a reason for it.

To have and to hold is another great issue. So much so that it was referenced at the start of Spencer’s run (which actually forced me round to reading it).
    Lee and Ditko had some great issues too.

Fantastic Member

I don't know if it's my favorite. But I love ASM #266 with Toad, Spider-Kid and the Fabulous Frog Man (Misfits). I wanted to see the Misfits in more comics.

Fantastic Member

I liked the one Roger Stern wrote where Spidey faced off with Mr. Hyde, especially since it came on the heels of his famous fight with the Juggernaut and showed how two similarly-written characters had key differences in how he fought them and how he overcame them.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionaryFan View Post
    I don't know if it's my favorite. But I love ASM #266 with Toad, Spider-Kid and the Fabulous Frog Man (Misfits). I wanted to see the Misfits in more comics.
    I read that one the other day. It's a nice deep cut into Spider-man's history.

Definitely Monica Rambeau’s CM debut in ASM annual #16!!!

5A82A303-E40E-4A09-858B-4781EAACCE91.jpg
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

1) Spider-Man: Hooky

2) Spider-Man: Spirits of the Earth

3) Spider-Man: Soul of the Hunter
    Last edited by Cyberstrike; 01-17-2021 at 09:51 AM.

the Spider-Man/Wolverine 1980s one-shot, for sure.