Super Moderator

Default New Photo, Episode Details Revealed for Red Tornado's "Supergirl" Debut

The Red Tornado blows into "Supergirl" on Nov. 30, and CBS has released a new photo of Iddo Goldberg in character as the DC Comics android.

Full article here.

RT is probable a DEO machine created to stop Superman (because he has to be mentioned on this show) in case he goes wild.
    Some one turns on the machine's "Attack Superman (because he has to be mentioned on this show) operative" and it targets Supergirl cause she has the S.

Or maybe Hank is Red Tornado? Or the Red Tornado ver 1? They build a cyborg first but it wasnt strong enough so they went full robot?

All-New Member

"Alex enlists Winn to look into her father’s mysterious death". So Dean Cain's appearance was just for the pilot?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ajohns2012 View Post
    "Alex enlists Winn to look into her father’s mysterious death". So Dean Cain's appearance was just for the pilot?
    Watch it turn out to be something like he didn't really die, but was instead himself a secret agent of some sort and had to have his death faked/be put into hiding.

I forget; did they definitively state that Alex is a biological daughter, or could she be adopted like Kara?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    Or maybe Hank is Red Tornado? Or the Red Tornado ver 1? They build a cyborg first but it wasnt strong enough so they went full robot?
    Hank is Cyborg Superman.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by ajohns2012 View Post
    I think he's supposed to be in the one before this, along with Helen Slater.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

He still look like a cosplayer.

Ultimate Member

I think that Alex is their biological daughter as otherwise it would have come up already if they were both adopted and Kara would have asked Alex how she felt and not been alone in her how she viewed her new family and adjusting and all of that.

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    He still look like a cosplayer.

"I am VISION! But I ran out of green and yellow paint."
    Original join date: sometime in 2002