Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Niffleheim

Anybody loving how New Attilan looks compared to when it landed in the Hudson River?
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

as it ever land ?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    It's a little too late to interact or parent Ahura. He looks like he'll be taking Maximus's role in destroying the Inhumans.
    In his current state maybe, but there's always a younger version of him to rescue from Kang and wipe this one out with. I mean, half the cast is gone following this issue, so somebody's gonna need to hit the reset button.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by fabulousmax View Post
    Pretty sure he's been called worse by the xmen.
    Yes, but those times he actually did the things he was accused of.

Really liked this issue. So much goodness.

The Human Torch/Medusa/Black Bolt stuff was great. Beast was enjoyable. He has become such an ass. Kang is one of the best villains. Can't wait to see the Inhumans take him down.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    Anybody loving how New Attilan looks compared to when it landed in the Hudson River?
    Yeah, I did notice that. Nice to see that they're keeping time progression in their thoughts.

So this is how Time Travel works now? Return to Future style?

How come Beast's defenses against temporal rewritting aren't triggered every minute? I mean, with quadrillions or more advanced technological civilizations in the universe, and trillions of years of time left to the universe, many different people should discover time travel in the future, and the timeline should be in a state of constant rewriting.

Quote Originally Posted by idisestablish View Post
    Oh, I must have missed that. The only things I specifically remember him saying was telling Gorgon not to lose hope and telling Iso to hurry it up. That was kind of odd for him to immediately be suspicious of Beast.
    Yeh, it was definitely a dick move on Triton's part, but I will admit that I was kind of thinking the same thing when it first went down.

Man, this was a heart pounding issue from cover to cover, and I absolutely loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post

How come Beast's defenses against temporal rewritting aren't triggered every minute? I mean, with quadrillions or more advanced technological civilizations in the universe, and trillions of years of time left to the universe, many different people should discover time travel in the future, and the timeline should be in a state of constant rewriting.
    Because comics
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I need to get caught up on my current Inhumans things. I need to read UH #1 and #2 now.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

It's better to not think too much of time travel shenanigans. It's the stuff of nightmarish headaches.
    Also loved this issue! It was pure Sci-Fi time-travel horror! Kang is my favorite villain, i get super exited when i see him in the Inhumans comics!

Niffleheim

I was kind of confused by something Medusa said that Ahura being the heir to the Inhuman throne. Like when did this happen? I can understand Medusa doing away with the Genetic Council now that the Inhuman population is multiplying. Genocrasy is another matter entirely, i don't mind that their form of government disappearing but it's hard to believe how a civilization can move on to something new that easily.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Because comics
    Once you accept that time travel exists and rewrites history, you have to accept the corollary: All history is the product of constant rewrites from future time travellers.

Anyone worried that Kang is really Ahura all along?

So Kang is distanced from F4.

I guess I contracted Complex.

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
    Anyone worried that Kang is really Ahura all along?

So Kang is distanced from F4.

I guess I contracted Complex.
    Wouldn't change movie rights, but it would be an interesting twist.