Page 160 of 440 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 6586

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    True. It's the extremes thing. More of a case of the post being structured poorly. Referring more the the muscle milk guys and overzealous UFC fan types.

I forgot to add Christian fundamentalists. Another group that loves using the warrior metaphor.

In any case, if a person refers to themselves as a warrior outside of a context like repurposing an insult or showing me their pro wrestling persona, they're definitely going into the "don't let them know where I live until I get further information" category.
    The warrior metaphor is heavily used by families of kids fighting chronic and terminal diseases. While this doesn't justify foolish uses of the word, those uses are certainly appropriate.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    I might find jail too much for them, but I could definitely get behind making them legally liable.
    Especially when diseases like this could spread and potentially become epidemics.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    "Gotten"? My friend, it's been strange ever since November 8, 2016 when a certain orange skinned conman and reality show assclown was elected President of the United States.
    Nice turn of phrase, but I think "orange shitgibbon" is still my favourite. It's nice and succinct.

"Pussy grabber in chief" is a good one too.

Quote Originally Posted by dancj View Post
    Nice turn of phrase, but I think "orange shitgibbon" is still my favourite. It's nice and succinct.

"Pussy grabber in chief" is a good one too.
    Along those lines, there's also Herr Gropenfuhrer.

Mango Mussolini is another

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Mango Mussolini is another
    ****, there's practically a cottage industry centered around insulting nicknames for Trump with webpages galore devoted to that.

Hair Furor
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

It's just beautiful

Spray Tan Don

On a less Trumpian note....

Porridge is underrated and big greasy breakfasts are overrated. On a similar theme Beef Steak is massively overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    On a less Trumpian note....

Porridge is underrated and big greasy breakfasts are overrated. On a similar theme Beef Steak is massively overrated.
    Porridge is nasty.

Full English Breakfast is good once or twice a year, but would get old quickly if I had it more.

Steak is merely okay. It it's very rare with a really good sauce it can be nice, but other than that it's a bit boring.

Is porridge oatmeal?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Hair Furor
    Noice.

I'm feeling Forrest Trump at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by dancj View Post
    Steak is merely okay. It it's very rare with a really good sauce it can be nice, but other than that it's a bit boring.
    Controversial: I only eat steak well done, the more like shoe leather, the better. The only red I want to see is the catsup I plop on same.

If you have to put sauce on steak, then you aren't eating good steak. I marinate mine in some sort of citrus juice and some basic spices for a day and I can cook it very well and have it still be tender enough for anyone to enjoy.