Page 118 of 440 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 6586
    Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Die Hard is not a Christmas movie. It could take place on any other not a Holiday and still would have a movie and that can't be said for Miracle On 34th Street, A Christmas Carol, Christmas Vacation, Scrooged, etc.

The focus of the movie is a group of Armed Thieves want to steal money, and move to the Safe Haven of a Islabd after stealing money from a Big Buisness Company, and John The reluctant hero has to defeat the armed thieves amd reunite with his wife after discovering how lucky he is.
    Christmas isn't the focus and still have a movie if Christmas was removed or if this took action movie happened on Valentine's Day, Saint Patrick's day, or not a Holiday.
    Hmmm. Qualification: it is also about the restoration of a man's family, and his realization of how important that family is to him. So, any holiday might not do it, but those associated with gathering family might do

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Digital comics are more immersive than print comics

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Women won't take responsibility for having fucked up relationships. It's everyone else's fault but theirs. Women like throwing rocks and hiding their hands. I have dated both men and women and you would be surprise at how much bull **** is similar to a hetero relationship. If men are trash, then women are trash too, we just have better PR because of "power dynamics" lol

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsubou View Post
    why not also kill drug cartel leaders without giving them a trial?
    Ppffftt....how would that benefit them?

Duterte has killed mostly poor and innoncent people, and thousands of them, not a few drug lords.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2018/01/18/...ms-12000-lives

I am sure Trump would love to do the same.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

The only mildly successful “war on drugs” was the war on tobacco. Sure people still smoke, but not nearly at the level they use to.

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Saving the taxpayers the cost of a trial.

It is true Someone else will take the dead drug lords' place but at least Dead drug lords will never hurt people again.
    The government likely propped up half of those south American drug lords and cartels in the first place..

Saving the taxpayers the cost of a trial.

It is true Someone else will take the dead drug lords' place but at least Dead drug lords will never hurt people again.
    Sure, who needs the Constitution? America is on it's way to become a third world shithole dictatorship anyway.

Let's just kill anyone the ******* in the White House thinks should be eliminated.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

BANNED

Abbott and Costello's "Who's on first?" routine was not even remotely funny.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Strain View Post
    That may be the most controversial thing I have seen on this thread.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Strain View Post
    ...and now I must have my second contact your second to discuss times, locations, and weapons...

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    ...and now I must have my second contact your second to discuss times, locations, and weapons...
    Heh. A&C are, bar none, my favorite comedy duo all-time. As for their famous skit, it was one of the first things I ever taped 40-something years ago. In fact, my teenage niece is such a huge fan of it herself that we both can do it from beginning to end by memory.

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Heh. A&C are, bar none, my favorite comedy duo all-time. As for their famous skit, it was one of the first things I ever taped 40-something years ago. In fact, my teenage niece is such a huge fan of it herself that we both can do it from beginning to end by memory.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    That was pretty amazing.