Page 434 of 440 FirstFirst ... 334384424430431432433434435436437438 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 6590

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The Saudis ruined golf. They thought they were linking themselves to this prestigious, elite sport . Instead of garnering any good will, they will now be known as the Country that wrecked professional golf.
    Considering the water the courses waste, that might not be a bad thing. I live in a small desert city, yet we have 8 golf courses within a 30 minute drive.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Considering the water the courses waste, that might not be a bad thing. I live in a small desert city, yet we have 8 golf courses within a 30 minute drive.
    Desert golf! All sand with little grass traps.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I Love Lucy is not a funny show. And Lucille Ball is really not that funny either.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Mighty Member

But William Frawley is a riot!

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

The first image shows a Chicago Deep Dish pizza, and the second image shows New York style pizza.
    A common inane criticism by haters is Chicago deep-dish pizza isn't pizza.

Chicago deep-dish pizza is made with dough, tomato sauce, and cheese the same as New York Pizza which many people accept as pizza. Now it is unmistakable Chicago deep dish pizza has a very different aesthetic than New York pizza including thick, cheese on the bottom and tomato sauce on top instead of the common tomato sauce on bottom, and cheese on top.

However, even with those physical differences, it's ridiculous, hypocritical, and very inane for people to say Chicago deep-dish pizza isn't pizza for all those reasons, also because it goes against logic and common sense since Chicago deep-dish pizza resembles New York pizza including the triangular shape.

85848d56-2911-4221-950f-b071d2d8fedf.jpg

New-York-Style-pizza.jpg
    https://noequipmentfitness.com/
    No Equipment Fitness is my Online Fitness website where you can purchase short no equipment workouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    The first image shows a Chicago Deep Dish pizza, and the second image shows New York style pizza.
    A common inane criticism by haters is Chicago deep-dish pizza isn't pizza.

Chicago deep-dish pizza is made with dough, tomato sauce, and cheese the same as New York Pizza which many people accept as pizza. Now it is unmistakable Chicago deep dish pizza has a very different aesthetic than New York pizza including thick, cheese on the bottom and tomato sauce on top instead of the common tomato sauce on bottom, and cheese on top.

However, even with those physical differences, it's ridiculous, hypocritical, and very inane for people to say Chicago deep-dish pizza isn't pizza for all those reasons, also because it goes against logic and common sense since Chicago deep-dish pizza resembles New York pizza including the triangular shape.

85848d56-2911-4221-950f-b071d2d8fedf.jpg

New-York-Style-pizza.jpg
    I suppose it depends on whether or not you consider pizza to be more of a flatbread or not - even some people I know who like Chicago style pizza consider it more of a casserole than a "true" pizza. Personally, I find them both to be delicious, even if I prefer New York style to Chicago - the mood still hits me from time to time to grab the latter, or maybe a Detroit style pizza.

Fun Fact - "Hawaiian" pizza isn't Hawaiian, Italian, or even American. The answer?

Pepperoni though? That's a creation of Italian immigrants in the US.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Without trying to step on any toes...

A deep dish is not a pizza.

It is clearly a casserole in a casserole dish that just happens to be edible.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Desert golf! All sand with little grass traps.
    The only real golf has windmills, and plastic alligators.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Without trying to step on any toes...

A deep dish is not a pizza.

It is clearly a casserole in a casserole dish that just happens to be edible.
    There are words to describe anything that is not a pizza, and those words are "Pizza Hut".

I honestly never heard about this "controversy" until the advent of social media.

People would playfully mock deep dish sometimes, but no one ever got weird about it.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    The only real golf has windmills, and plastic alligators.
    Maybe not the only real, but no question the most fun!
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

BANNED

Symphogear is an objectively more enjoyable anime to watch than both Dragon Ball and JJBA.

Yeah I said it plebs.

BANNED

Okami is a far superior game to all of Legend of Zelda as a whole

The best Gold Saint is Shura.

Fire Force is fucking overrated. It's shitty as hell. Promare is honestly much the better experience. Because it's more like TTGL lmao.

Extraordinary Member

I actually like fried chicken and waffles. Bruxies, a local chain, has the best such sandwich I've had. Lovely honey/chili sauce and great slaw. Sadly, Covid killed my closest one.

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Someone needs to tell the tech industry that the cyberpunk genre was a dystopian warning , not a utopian roadmap