Page 396 of 440 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 6596
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    You'd have to make sure the people didn't accidentally / on purpose feed the furry critters stuff they shouldn't be eating.

I think out in Los Angeles there is a place where you can have coffee while little kittens roam around. (I saw some place like that on a Bobby Flay TV show not too long ago on Food Network.)

https://www.foodnetwork.com/shows/bo...lifornia-coast
    There is? Awesome!

There is a Cat Cafe in New York
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    There is? Awesome!
    Google search came up with two places in L.A.:

Extraordinary Member

Google search came up with two places in L.A.:
    Oooh, they're adoptable too! Too bad I have dogs who love cats...for dinner. They've already demonstrated a love of killing small animals, rabbit, rat...I can see them adding cats to the list. I may have to go though. I wish they had an owl cafe or a hedgehog one.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    There is a Cat Cafe in New York
    A bit far for me, but I like that there's one there.

Extraordinary Member

Bubba Wallace should be suspended from NASCAR and forced to take anger management courses as well as track safety course, and fined for that little show. And no one buys that he didn't intentionally crash. And assaulting another driver in any way is bush league, not even suitable for the local low lever racing it sometimes happens at.

Extraordinary Member

Folding smart phones are a solution in search of a problem.

Folding smart phones are a solution in search of a problem.
    The "problem" they are searching for probably is that people want a computer they can carry in their pocket, but with a bigger screen than your typical non-folding smart phone.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

I was told that the reason Blumhouse used the name (2018) Halloween for the direct sequel to the (1978) Halloween is that they didn't know what would be the financial success of (2018) Halloween.
    While that is true that doesn't change it's a flimsy reason for not giving an original name for a direct sequel to (1978) Halloween.

Extraordinary Member

The "problem" they are searching for probably is that people want a computer they can carry in their pocket, but with a bigger screen than your typical non-folding smart phone.
    I don't know, I'm fine with an IPhone...screen's fine as far as I'm concerned.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    I was told that the reason Blumhouse used the name (2018) Halloween for the direct sequel to the (1978) Halloween is that they didn't know what would be the financial success of (2018) Halloween.
    While that is true that doesn't change it's a flimsy reason for not giving an original name for a direct sequel to (1978) Halloween.
    I thought that they were trying to do something that could work with the early movies but also function as a soft reboot.

Astonishing Member

I don't know, I'm fine with an IPhone...screen's fine as far as I'm concerned.
    How old are you? Many, maybe most, old folks need bigger fonts and hence bigger screens.

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

News media never asks why the most economically depressed Black & brown communities have managed to never embrace fascism as eagerly as “suburban moms concerned about crime”

BANNED

They have historically been more willing to embrace authoritarian powers in communist regimes. From here in the US to Latin America and Sub-Saharan Africa. Also followers of strongmen/despots of all political stripes. Fascism might be the Euro-fetish form of it, but that authoritarian streak is a human failing and not one particular to any race, religion, or tribe.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by seismic-2 View Post
    How old are you? Many, maybe most, old folks need bigger fonts and hence bigger screens.
    Yeah, you might have a point there. I just don't like thick phones and don't have that problem.