Page 226 of 227 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227 LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 3400

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Speaking of Star Wars and controversial opinions, i like Revenge of the Sith better than Empire Strikes Back.
    What! ESB had Lando and Cloud City. Wampas! How can anything get better then that?
    Favorite teams. Alpha Flight, Avengers, Fantastic Four, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    What! ESB had Lando and Cloud City. Wampas! How can anything get better then that?
    It doesn't have the high ground though.

RotS does.

RotS does.
    I get that. ROTS was more serious and had darker tones. ESB was a bit more fun to watch as it was lighter.
    Last edited by babyblob; 05-31-2020 at 07:17 AM.
    Favorite teams. Alpha Flight, Avengers, Fantastic Four, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.

In the movie theme I think Ted 2 was way better the Ted and may have been some of Seth's best wirk.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    In the movie theme I think Ted 2 was way better the Ted and may have been some of Seth's best wirk.
    I liked Ted I better. Except for the Convention Cosplay fight, that was a scream.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Meanwhile on reservations Native Americans are saying, "Discrimination? Ha! We wish we were discriminated like you are."
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by mr_crisp View Post
    Meanwhile on reservations Native Americans are saying, "Discrimination? Ha! We wish we were discriminated like you are."
    While you are correct, this is not the time. Let's not use the injustices against one to parry thrusts at the injustices against another.

Unless that's your goal.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

RotS does.
    RotS would’ve been more fun if we had gotten just one “motherfucker” out of Mace Windu.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

You are not owed escapism by fiction. Too many people treat writers like their own personal breaks from reality. If a work isn't providing you with escapism, seek out another one (there's plenty to choose from despite all their whining there isn't) or just do something else to take your mind off the crappiness of life.

Liking escapist work doesn't make you any more moral than those that don't.

Broken Major Matt Mason were one of the biggest traumas of childhood. (not seriously, but damn, that sucked a lot more than people realized)

People should never blast their car sound. Never. First, I don't want to listen to your music. If I am halfway down the block and your music is deafening, it is too loud, period. Which leads me to the second reason, if I can hear it halfway down the block, you are doing permanent ear damage to yourself. And if you have a child in your car, you should be arrested.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    People should never blast their car sound. Never. First, I don't want to listen to your music. If I am halfway down the block and your music is deafening, it is too loud, period. Which leads me to the second reason, if I can hear it halfway down the block, you are doing permanent ear damage to yourself. And if you have a child in your car, you should be arrested.
    That is not a controversial opinion. Personally I'd love it of every instant headache inducing, window rattling, rolling subwoofer was impounded, or better yet, given the treatment from the otherwise crappy Stallone Judge Dredd film - blown up in front of them, then the owner given a fine for littering.
    "Theory: The Phoenix doesn't corrupt the characters, it corrupts the authors." Gambit, King of Thieves

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    That is not a controversial opinion. Personally I'd love it of every instant headache inducing, window rattling, rolling subwoofer was impounded, or better yet, given the treatment from the otherwise crappy Stallone Judge Dredd film - blown up in front of them, then the owner given a fine for littering.
    That or you could rent this bad-boy and go along the Escalation route

https://twitter.com/CircuitBird/stat...832368640?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    That or you could rent this bad-boy and go along the Escalation route

https://twitter.com/CircuitBird/stat...832368640?s=20
    I'd have to know where the owners of the rolling subwoofers live in order to get maximum effect. Then find the single most annoying song I can find, or since I'll have to hear it too, preferably a mix full of stuff I enjoy and the target gets triggered by.
    "Theory: The Phoenix doesn't corrupt the characters, it corrupts the authors." Gambit, King of Thieves

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    While you are correct, this is not the time. Let's not use the injustices against one to parry thrusts at the injustices against another.

Unless that's your goal.
    TOOOOOOOOOOOO Late.

It has already been hijacked by certain segments. Who are screaming no one cares about them because of who they are and that Black Men need to check their black male privilege.

Yeah.... I had to turn off Twitter after that comment.