Page 235 of 439 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285335 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 6583

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond View Post
    I agree with the love for Dr. Pepper but Sprite beats them both. It's not too sweet and it has a crisp, clean taste.
    You're all wrong. Soda is terrible. (save the occasional well made Root Beer)

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Hijikata Toshiro.

Nut indeed lol.
    That's the one. Thanks!

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    You're all wrong. Soda is terrible. (save the occasional well made Root Beer)
    Root Beer is still soda change my mind

I didn't say it wasn't. I said the occasionally well made root beer is the exception to all soda being awful.

Moxie is awesome. 'Nuff Said.

I didn't say it wasn't. I said the occasionally well made root beer is the exception to all soda being awful.
    That depends on whether they use licorice in it. Licorice inspires two reactions from people who taste it - they either think it is awesome, or the taste is so bad that the only way to get rid of it is to hunt the plant it comes from to extinction, then destroy any stockpiles of artificial flavoring for the vile substance, fry every computer that might have records of it, kill anyone who might know, and finally break into the Svalbard Seed Vault to be absolutely sure.

I love a good craft root beer, but I always check the label to ensure they haven't ruined it by adding that horrid stuff into the blend.

This stuff is incredible, although I can only get it at Total Wine - no one else carries it. It amuses my wife to no end that I do a soda run at a liquor store.

81rBDEKfllL._SX385_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_AA385SH20_.jpg
    Dark does not mean deep.

Saranac Root Beer is really good. The Saranac Brewery is actually really close to me, so we have it in all of our grocery stores here. I don't get it often as I try to avoid soda without caffeine as it allows me to justify a purpose.

At this point in my life, the only soda I really drink is Coca Cola, which I believe to be one of the greatest inventions in human history. I don't drink it as much as I used to, but it is one of my few vices.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Miller View Post
    Saranac Root Beer is really good. The Saranac Brewery is actually really close to me, so we have it in all of our grocery stores here. I don't get it often as I try to avoid soda without caffeine as it allows me to justify a purpose.

At this point in my life, the only soda I really drink is Coca Cola, which I believe to be one of the greatest inventions in human history. I don't drink it as much as I used to, but it is one of my few vices.
    Funny thing for me is how far away the brewery was when I lived in NY, since the town I grew up in was....Saranac. It's about 175 miles away, although Utica is slightly closer to Saranac Lake at only 140 miles.
    Dark does not mean deep.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Mayo and fries is delicious

Also Dr. Pepper is better than Coke, sorry not sorry.
    Agreed about that second one. Haven't bought mayo in my adult life, and I'm happy about it.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Isn't it why people enjoy it though?
    That’s quite sad if it is. I think it’s the reason the films aren’t that great. The fun gadgets are cool, but you can get that in any other spy film without the added headache.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    This stuff is incredible, although I can only get it at Total Wine - no one else carries it. It amuses my wife to no end that I do a soda run at a liquor store.
    Never had it. I will check it out if I see it. I don't ever go to total wine, but there's one sorta nearby.

Never had it. I will check it out if I see it. I don't ever go to total wine, but there's one sorta nearby.
    It's an extra creamy style root beer, so be aware if that isn't your thing. They do mention that on the bottle though.
    Dark does not mean deep.

I'm not too picky. I like that Root Beer varies.

The things that happen to the people in the song Ironic by Alanis Morissette are not Ironic but rather just shitty luck.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    The things that happen to the people in the song Ironic by Alanis Morissette are not Ironic but rather just shitty luck.
    That's the irony. Alanis was meta before it was cool.
    Be kind to me, or treat me mean
    I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine