Page 369 of 440 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370371372373379419 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 6586

Growing up is probably the worst concept ever invented. Why would anyone willingly decide to pick a point where it’s no longer acceptable to just play baseball all day whether you’re good at it or not, among other things?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Growing up is probably the worst concept ever invented. Why would anyone willingly decide to pick a point where it’s no longer acceptable to just play baseball all day whether you’re good at it or not, among other things?
    What are you going to eat, mighty baseballer? Childhood is only available when there are people that take away the worries of your life.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

OK, I'll bite. Who invented it?
    Slava Ukraini!
    Truth and love must prevail over lies and hatred

I mean you could play baseball all day. if you dont need rent for a place to live, food to eat, money for a car and gas, clothes, medicine.

I mean the world we live in just sitting around all day is not possible.

Here is a video that explains adulthood better then anything

This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

˄˄˄ That is great!
    Slava Ukraini!

Quote Originally Posted by Catlady in training View Post
    ˄˄˄ That is great!
    He is so funny. He does a few good videos. he ahs a first guy series. And if you like movies his Pitch meetings are so funny
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    And if you like movies his Pitch meetings are so funny
    Aah, so that's where I recognized him from. I saw one or two of those.
    Slava Ukraini!

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    What are you going to eat, mighty baseballer? Childhood is only available when there are people that take away the worries of your life.
    “Mighty baseballer”…? Im going to assume you’re purposely referencing Twilight Zone here.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I mean you could play baseball all day. if you dont need rent for a place to live, food to eat, money for a car and gas, clothes, medicine.

I mean the world we live in just sitting around all day is not possible.

Here is a video that explains adulthood better then anything

I’m already subscribed to Ryan’s channel. Thanks for trying to introduce me to something new though (I mean that sincerely).

Those are the things I’m talking about.

“Mighty baseballer”…? Im going to assume you’re purposely referencing Twilight Zone here.

I’m already subscribed to Ryan’s channel. Thanks for trying to introduce me to something new though (I mean that sincerely).

Those are the things I’m talking about.
    Glad to see there are other fans out there

Finding other fans is tight

Invincible Member

As much as I like Joan Jett, I have no idea why "Bad Reputation" is the new theme song for Folger's Coffee?!
    Last edited by ed2962; 11-02-2022 at 08:43 PM.

Finding other fans is tight
    Wow Wow Wow!

Oh, geez, I’m gonna need you to get all the way off of my back on this.

Extraordinary Member

I wish Amber Hear and Johnny Depp would just stop sharing the details of their lives with everyone else. In much the same way that I'm opposed to the Armie Hammer cookbook I'm sure will come out soon. Just stuff I don't ever want to know.

Retired

When I turn on my P.C. (not my Mac), I always get a homepage that comes up and has "news" items on it. I have no choice in this matter--maybe there's some way to filter this out, but I'm not that savvy and I can't be bothered.

A lot of this so-called news is stuff I don't need to know or want to know. For example, some actor super-glued himself at a coffee joint the other week. This was part of a protest and he was there with a bunch of other protesters and the thing is this was "news" I would never have seen but for the fact it happened to involve an actor. But the news had nothing to do with his acting.

If just being present at things that don't involve acting cause them to be reported internationally, it's no wonder actors have an inflated sense of their own importance. We're feeding their egos and making them believe they matter more than the rest of the people on the planet.

I'd like to make it a rule that what celebrities do outside of their profession is not newsworthy unless it's something like killing their ex-wife and the waiter who happened to come by the house at that moment. Or if Ben Affleck and Matt Damon want to go to Kiev and lead a resistance army against the Russian invaders, then let's report that. Otherwise, their private lives and interests should remain private.