Page 430 of 440 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 6600

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    There's no such thing as 'w0ke'. You're just a bigot.
    Wrong thread Spike.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Wrong thread Spike.
    Nah .

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    Nah .
    Okay apropos to two threads.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

If a group of people all individually contribute to a state of uncleanliness, then it only makes sense for them to clean each other's messes as well as their own. If there is a general standard for cleanliness then everyone should work together to keep it at that standard, even if that means cleaning a mess they didn't make. of course, you should clean your own messes, but if everyone contributes to cleaning as much as they do to being messy, then it should equal out no matter whose mess you're cleaning. that to me is fair.
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

Invincible Member

Mark Millar seems to be trying to make the phrase "cancel pig" into a thing...

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Mark Millar seems to be trying to make the phrase "cancel pig" into a thing...
    You have a link? Don't know what that means?

Invincible Member

You have a link? Don't know what that means?
    It's related to the controversy last week with comics retailer Glenn O'Leary. Mark's to trying to make it the new "woke mob". It's seems to be trending as cancel pigs and #cancelpigs.

https://twitter.com/mrmarkmillar/sta...15286788645239

https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Canc...ertical=trends

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23canc...ch_click&f=top

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Ryan Reynolds and other people are justified making fun of the (2011) Green Lantern movie because it is an objectively awful movie.
    It completely deserved to be critically panned because it has glaring flaws that make the movie stink greatly similar to vinegar including the very cheap-looking face mask Hal has that looks more like face paint than a mask created by green light energy, the comedy is not funny, Parallax is a giant yellow cloud so that's a very stupid change that seem like they got inspired by the very stupid decision to have Galactus shown as a cloud in the terrible sequel Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer, etc.
    Also, it's very disappointing and anti-climatic for how easily Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) is able to defeat Parallax.

Also, this is less of a nitpick instead an undeniable fact.
    But herein lies the biggest problem with the film – Hal Jordan is a complete asshole from beginning to end and it comes not from his Tony Stark-brand cockiness or bravado, but from his status as superhero cinema’s first inaction hero.

That stated flaw is shown in that article below which states more undeniable flaws about why Green Lantern is an objectively awful movie even though good qualities which aren't much are listed in that same article.

https://www.denofgeek.com/movies/gre...at-went-wrong/

Also, this article states details that aren't nitpicking but instead huge issues because it's a stinker that has awful writing which isn't surprising because time wasn't used to remove flaws. Also, the CGI effects in multiple scenes look very cheap and awful which is embarrassing because this is a Blockbuster movie that had a budget of 200 Million dollars.

https://www.slashfilm.com/1036130/th...make-no-sense/
    https://noequipmentfitness.com/
    No Equipment Fitness is my Online Fitness website where you can purchase short no equipment workouts.

Extraordinary Member

I wish America had European style Christmas markets.

Extraordinary Member

The Monica/Chandler relationship ruined Friends. Chandler was the funniest character on tv at the time and he and Joey had the best friendship. That relationship ruined it all.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    I wish America had European style Christmas markets.
    We have a few in New York. Not as extensive and more costly, but fun.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

We have a few in New York. Not as extensive and more costly, but fun.
    We have that here in downtown Philly, and it's neat.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Chicago has their Christkindlmarket downtown and a couple of other locations.

We have one real big one every year here in Cincy. It is a lot of fun with good food and different activities. I dont know how European in is but that is what they call it and having never been to Europe I have to take their word for it.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member

Okay, okay! I wish MY state would have Christmas markets!

I didn't know there were any in the US. I simply love the idea, and wish I could go to one near me. Also, do your Christmas markets sell gluwein? Love that stuff, would love to drink it in little cups in the cold while walking the market as they seem to be able to do in Europe.