Page 107 of 441 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 6606
    MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Nirvanna lead into bands like Oasis, and songs like wonderwall. And Oasis can go jump off a cliff.
    I'm no fan of Oasis, but they were more of an attempt to recreate classic pop rock (Beatles, Bowie, even Bee Gees). Nothing really alternative, especially grunge, about them.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dancj View Post
    Though she had more votes than her opponent.
    And even more decided not to vote. It was like the air was just knocked out of the sails for both sides when they were left with Trump and Hilary.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    And even more decided not to vote. It was like the air was just knocked out of the sails for both sides when they were left with Trump and Hilary.
    About the same amount as 2012, and a few less than 2008.

Trump got more votes than Romney or McCain.

Russian colllusion, voter supression and a bogus email controversy is why Trump is President.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 05-18-2018 at 07:55 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Oasis are one of the best bands of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid Is View Post
    Oasis are one of the best bands of all time.
    I disagree. Blur and U2 were more diverse in their content and range especially the later. There are many more bands I prefer than Oasis. Plus people on their guitars singing Wonderwall in bars and stuff....eugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    I disagree. Blur and U2 were more diverse in their content and range especially the later. There are many more bands I prefer than Oasis. Plus people on their guitars singing Wonderwall in bars and stuff....eugh.

Invincible Member

i am a big fan of both the Ramones and Aerosmith...both their covers of the Spiderman theme are bad. Michael Buble's version is awesome. I'll fight you in the parking lot over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    Piss on Wonderwall. Listen to Dyou Know What I mean.

In regards to music fandom: Everything You Know Is Wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid Is View Post
    Piss on Wonderwall. Listen to Dyou Know What I mean.
    "D'You Know What I Mean" isn't a bad song, but it's generally (and rightly) considered to be the point where they started to lose it - and didn't regain it till Heathen Chemistry.

They have many many far better songs.

I didn't watch the Royal Wedding, but today I listened to the VIEW's commentary. Someone, possibly Sunny Hostin, started out saying that the wedding combined both representations of "English" and "African-American" cultures.

"OK, fine," thought I, "by all means, represent both equally." Then, the next minute, the Agenda comes out with fang and claw, when Hostin (or whoever) calls it a "black wedding."

Now did the lady doofus just make that comment as a pun on "white wedding?"

Or did she reveal the Agenda of Diversity in all its tacky glory?

I know which interpretation is both more controversial and more likely.

It's doubtful that with the royalty involved, anyone there was looking for a GOT Red Wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by dancj View Post
    "D'You Know What I Mean" isn't a bad song, but it's generally (and rightly) considered to be the point where they started to lose it - and didn't regain it till Heathen Chemistry.

They have many many far better songs.
    I use that song as an example because my brother likes AC/DC and Black Sabbath and stuff like that. It was Dyou Know What I Mean that got him interested in Oasis. He assumed they were like a modern soft rock type of band. Shock of the Lightning is another song he really likes.

Invincible Member

I hope the term "Intellectual Dark Web" doesn't get bigger. Half the people who seem to be referenced aren't intellectual and it's not like you have to search the netherworlds of reddit or something to find material by Peterson or whoever.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I hope the term "Intellectual Dark Web" doesn't get bigger. Half the people who seem to be referenced aren't intellectual and it's not like you have to search the netherworlds of reddit or something to find material by Peterson or whoever.
    His supervillain name is Professor Patriarchy.